chapter 36

Hello my honeybuns..😙😙😙😙

Doing great???😁😁😁

Missed me??🤗🤗🤗🤗
I don't know about you guys,but I toh missed all of you very much...sachi muchi 😊😊😊

Guys,you remember na ki I told you that 'the ideas' went to a lllooonnngggg holiday... 😂😂😂😂😂😂
But now don't worry,with lllloooottttsssss of efforts,I am finally succeeded to bring 'those ideas' back from it's holiday so here is your update..😋😋😋

But before coming to the chapter,let me thank you. The way you guys stood beside me in my hard times...The way you guys helped me when I needed...
Really am very much lucky to have you all with me..😇😇😇

This story is like my own child,my own creation... I can't tell in words how much precious is this story for me and so are you all..
I don't want to lose any of you guys,always be with me..😊😊😊😚😚😚😚

Now bohot ho gai emotional baatein😅😅,it's time for the most awaited update 😜😜😜

#happyreading

........................................

Navni were enjoying their drinks and chating within theirselves a little from where FAB 5 were busy with their fans giving autographs,clicking selfies but a manly voice took their attention..

"So Mr Malhotra is here...What a pleasant surprise!!!"

FAB 5 halted for a moment listening to the very known voice..

They looked back and found a man in his middle 20s standing with some other boys. He had a devilious smirk on his lips..

Nandini too looked at his direction. She didn't like Harshad's smile. She was getting negative vibes from him.

"Harshad!!!!"-Cabir gasped.

Yes..he is none other than Harshad Arora..

Here as soon as manik saw him,his jaw tightened,eyes became red

Here as soon as manik saw him,his jaw tightened,eyes became red. He was going to say something to Harshad but he noticed that people were around and he didn't want to make any ruckus. So he thought to ignore him and turned back.

But how can Harshad keep quite..??
He has to speak something to poke his big nose....

Harshad said coming close to FAB 5-"Kya hua,Mr. Manik Malhotra??mujhe dekhte hi aise muuh Kyu pher liya??oh common..don't tell me that now you are scared to even face me.."
Manik couldn't keep quite anymore-"In your dreams Harshad.. "

Harshad smirked hearing manik's reply-"in my dreams??" And letting out a devilious laugh,he suddenly murmured with hatrated,grabbing his shirt's collars,-"Manik malhotra,you know what, in my dreams,I would like to kill you with my raw hands rather than talking to you.."
Manik freed himself.
Cabir warned him-"stay in your limits harshad.. "
Harshad rolled his eyes in ignorance..
Dhruv-"kyu aaya hai yeha Harshad??"
Harshad now turned to him-"kyu??ab Kya mujhe tum logo se permission leni padegi kahi jane ke liye??"
Dhruv-"I didn't mean that.."
Harshad-"and I give a damm to you and your meanings you looser.... "
"Harshad!! "-manik shouted. He was going to punch him right away but aliya grabbed his elbow from side so he stopped.
He tried to calm himself down.