chapter 27

How are you people? ??all good??
Here presenting you the next update. .....

#happyreading
...................................

Next day....

All went for their respective works. ..
Nandini was alone in the mansion.

Actually not alone, she was with the characters of the book which she was reading. She was literally totally inside the book.

Nandini's posture. ....

Suddenly there was a knock on the door

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Nandini was soo engrossed in reading that she didn't hear at first.
Again knock..knock...

Now she was disturbed as well as irritated.
She said with irritation-"come in..."

The door got open and two women wearing saari,came in. Their faces were covered with veils. So nandini was unable to see their faces.

One of them had the breakfast tray on her hand and other had a coffee mug.

Now Nandini was confused. who were they? They weren't any servants of the mansion. She knew all of them very well.
Then what's the matter?

She asked-"Aap log kon hai??"
One of the women replied in almost inaudible tone-"jii hum yeha ke naye naukar hai..sahab ne Hume khud kaam pe rakha hai.. "
"Toh Yeha kya kar rahe ho??"
"Jii Aapse thori kaam thi baby jii.."
Nandini was totally confused-"mujhse?? Kaisa kaam?"
Now the other one spoke-"jii Hume Khabar Mili hai ki aapne subha se kuch khaya nei hai toh you have to eat all this foods right Infront of us.."

Nandini remembered she really didn't eat anything since morning. Actually she used to do her breakfast with Manik. But that day,Manik went office quite early. He told her to eat but she forgot.

Nandini was going to say something but one thing hit her mind.

Wait!!!! She spoke English? ??? Her pronunciation is so clear not like any other servant. Her voice had that english essent. Besides all,her voice. ...it's so known to her...she knew that voice. ..

Nandini ka jasoos wala mind ne kaam  kiya....!!!
She got up from her seat and directly asked them again-"who are you??"

Now one woman with the coffee mug removed her veil and spoke to the other-"uffffff.....thori der Hindi nei bol sakti thi??"
The other one too removed her veil and replied-"I forget the correct hindi words at that moment..." and smiled.

They were Aliya and Mukti.
Nandini doubted it absolutely right.

Now they were fighting leaving Nandini aside.
Mukti-"Aliya, am telling you,join hindi classes immediately."
Aliya-"No way. ..am not going to any classes... u know,i know hindi quite well.."
Mukti mocked her-"Haan wo toh dukh hi raha hai..."