chapter 39

Hola peeps!!!😉😉😉😉

How you guys doing??? Great...??

Well,Am not going to say sorry this time for being late.. com'on I myself,Am fed up with myself..😧😧😧

But I seriously can't help it..

Ok. So now no more #altu_phaltu talks..let's head towards the chapter 😁😁

#happyreading

P.s.-Guys do check my new TS "Main Rahoon Ya Na Rahoon"

....................................

'Mystery girl with fab 5'

The musical sensesion of India, the fab 5 is now in Goa for their upcoming event which will be held on tomorrow at panaji ground by 'The Pearls Association' at around 7 in the evening. But before that they were found in the famous night club of goa.

There they came face to face with their biggest rival Harshad Arora who gave them an open challenge for a dance face off which fab 5 accepted bravely.

Now besides their music,Fab 5 were famous for one more thing and that is their friendship. They do whatever but they do that together. But interestingly,this time only dhruv devant,the second guitarist of fab 5 performed on stage with some unknown girl. Why dhruv didn't take the other members of his band with him? Are they not together anymore? Are they falling apart?

More over the girl. Her face was covered with a mask so her identity is still a question.

Now the question is who is that girl? What's her identity? Why dhruv chose only her? Is she the reason behind their falling apart? ...................

The news was printed briefly on the front page of the paper with a photo where dhruv and nandini were giving the last pose of their performance.

After reading the whole news, cabir's brow twitched together and he looked at navya who had a worried expression on her face.

Before he could say anything,navya started her rantings-"kya likha hai yeah sab? What they even mean by fab 5 falling apart? And nandini?? Is she....."
Cabir cut her off in the middle-"navya..navya..relax,yeh media and newspaper walo toh kuch bhi likhte rehete hai. But we shouldn't give them attention. If we also started giving them our attention then they will start writing adding much more masala. So just,relax.. "
"But I can't relax. Tumne dekha nei kya kya likha hai unlogo ne?? Is nandini the reason behind fab 5's breaking?"
Cabir tried to make her understand-"So what? It's not true. And we all know that. Unhe likhne do Jo wo chahe. Hume usse kya?"
"Per nandini hate bashings.."
"I know that the girl was nandini, you know it, fab 5 know it.. Aur kaun janta hai?? Koi nei.. So chilax babes.. "
"Phirbhi cabir, we need to hide it."
"Per kyu??"
"Kyu ki main bol rahi hu isliye. Samajhne ki kosis Karo cabir, hum middle class log hai. We don't need attention of anybody,air bashing to bilkul bhi nei. Aur ekbaar bhi socha hai, how will nandini feel of she comes to know this.. "
"I think navya, you are over thinking."
"Jo kuch bhi ho, we need to hide it. And that's it. Air as far as I know,night clubs me toh reporters allowed nei hai na.. Toh yeh khabar kaha se lick hue??"
Cabir replied shortly-"kya yaar navya.. Reporters hai toh kya hua? Insaan nei hai kya wo? They also need to hang out yaar.. Aur jaise ki, a soldier never off his duty, a reporter never off his work. Unlogo ko jaise kaise bhi karke news chahiye.. Doesn't matter ki news kab, kaha se, kaise liya gaya ho.. "
"Hmmm... May be you are right..but we need to hide this from them, especially from nandini. "
"Per.. "