Chapter 29

Hola people..... 😁😁😁😁😁

Long time,no see hai na???😅😅😅
You guys are very upset with me. Even some of you would have decided that you would break all the ties with me.. I know 😢😢😢😢
Well I can't blame you for that..

Per first listen to me guys,I have valid reasons for it.

My Nanimaa isn't well at all. She had a brain stroke some couple of weeks ago but now her condition is getting worse day by day.

I don't know what would happened to her now..
She is in a serious conditions. 😭😭😭😭

Please guys pray for her...😢😢😢😢

Ok so am sorry once again for being late...
I couldn't even make up the promises I made. Am such a bad girl... 😢😢😢😢😢

I will try to update continuously but can't promise...

But hey hey heyyyy....My dear cupcakes 😘😘

Future ka kya hai?? Present me Jo pass hai,usse khus raho....
(Though am not happy at all 😢😢😢)

#happyreading

P.s. do inline comments 😇😇

...........................................

Nandini got down from the car hurriedly and just going to enter the mansion but suddenly she noticed that Manik's car was entering the mansion premises.

Without going inside,Nandini went to Manik's car like a ragging bull and knocked on the window which was closed while mukliya were standing there with worried faces...

Now nandini's worries were transformed into anger.. She wanted answers from manik.

Someone slid the window down. Without noticing the person, Nandini started her rantings-"where the hell were you been Mr man.... " and stopped in her midway...

Silence took place everywhere....

Nandini's face was a sight to watch.
Shock,horror,excitement, happiness and many more expressions all together played on her face.
She glaced to the other seat inside the car and found manik smiling at her.

She again looked at that person and started stammering -"na

She again looked at that person and started stammering -"na.. Na.. Na.. Na... "
Now the person inside the car replied smilingly-"haan.. Haan.. Navya.. Teri navya.. Nandu ki navu... "
While saying so, navya's eyes filled with tears.

Same with nandini too. She didn't understand what to do. She couldn't even speak properly.

Navya asked smilingly-"miss murty, please do the honours to move aside so that I can come out. "
Nandini smiled admist her tears.