0. Bravado

Bravado
brəˈvɑːdəʊ/
noun
a bold manner or a show of boldness intended to impress or intimidate.

"Evil comes from the abuse of free will."
-CS Lewis

'Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are'
-Benjamin Franklin

Summary:
During a rebellion in the year 2047, a small rebel leader guides his team on a mission that goes horribly wrong and Harry gets mistaken for being a lot more important than he already is.

Playlist:
1. Statue by Eden ft Leah Kelly

2. Exorcism by Clarity.

3. Coldplay - Sparks

4. Phoenix by Fall Out Boy

5. Cut the Rope by Charlotte OC

6. Cloves - Don't Forget About Me

7. What is Love by Frances

8. Jupiter by The Eden Project

9. Start a Riot by Banners

10. Be There by Seafret

Warnings:
Contains boyxboy content (Bottom Harry!) gore, physical and emotional abuse, violence, graphic images, plot twists and mentions of rape in later chapters. If you are affected by any of the above and do not wish to read on because of this I highly suggest not reading this story as it won't be for you.
This story is strictly Larry Stylinson. I do not own any of the characters in this book and it is a work of fiction however the story and minor characters are my own.

PLEASE NOTE:
There is a character in this book called Leah. She is in love with Harry and in the beginning Harry believes he is in love with her. In this story, these two characters have grown up with war and war is all they know. They have become very close to each other and have bonded over the years. They don't know what the difference between real love and family love is as they have never experienced it before.
I don't want to see hate posted about Leah's character, if there is any it will be deleted. All I ask is you begin this story with an open mind. Again, this is a larry Stylinson story.

That is all I have to mention before you read this book, it is not like any 'normal' larry story I'll tell you that but I will do my best to keep you on your toes as a reader.

If you like it, please don't be afraid to leave a comment or a vote. I'd love to get feedback on what you think about the book and what you predict will happen.

Enjoy the story!

-Emma x