11. You're not imprisoned here

I wake up to the feeling of something poking me in the backside. 

My eyes flutter open before widening as I realise where I am. I was still in Louis' bed where I must have fallen asleep. I go to move but can't as strong arms keep me in place. I look down in confusion and notice what I assumed to be Louis' hands around my waist, our legs entangled across the sheets as I feel his close and even breathing on my neck. I blush and go frigid as warm air blows on my neck. I let out a breath, blinking.

Louis shifts closer in his sleep and my eyes almost bulge at the feeling of something poking against my bum. I freeze as another blush reddens my face. My body is on fire at his touch and when Louis' fingers grip my waist in his sleep it drives me crazy.

I've never had the feeling of someone touching me feel so...frustrating.

I whimper quietly down at my quickly growing bulge and my eyes widen. My eyes are roaming everywhere I can to try and break free and escape, hopefully stop my growing erection before it becomes too late.

A sudden feeling to experiment overcomes me and I relax my breathing before biting my lip as I push back against the poking coming from Louis and almost let out a squeak when the feeling makes my boxers tight.

Suddenly I hear Louis lift his head from where it sat on the pillow below my hair, his hand running up my side before lifting it away completely. Louis entangles our legs and he runs a hand through his hair as he looks down at his morning wood in shock before covering it.

He covers it with his pillow from behind him as I turn my body to face him and he looks down at me, his cheeks slightly tinted as a lazy smile covers his features. My heart races.

"Good morning." I say getting into a sitting position, stretching my arms and letting out a quiet moan of relief. Louis shifts under the pillow perched on his erection and my cheeks burn. He suddenly comes forward and ruffles my hair before he gets up. He jogs quickly to the bathroom.

"Morning!" He calls just before closing the bathroom door and I let out a small chuckle, letting my body fall back into the covers.

I didn't even hear Louis come out of the bathroom several minutes later until his hand runs over my shoulder, startling me as I look up at him. Louis frowns at this and climbs onto the bed beside me. Remembering something.

"Harry..are you alright?"

"What do you mean?" I frown and bring my body into a sitting position so I'm face to face with him. The frown is still on his face, concern written all over him as his bare hand ran up my arm.

"You had a night terror last night. You were screaming and thrashing. You were really scared."

I gulp as Louis says this my eyes widening. I can't remember any of this. Why can't I remember?

"I tried to wake you but you wouldn't wake up. I didn't know what was happening..." Louis explains taking his hand away. I meet his worried gaze and let out a shaky breath.

"I..it happens. I'm fine. There's no need to worry." I assure him with a tug of my lips as I get up from the bed before he has a chance to speak. Unfortunately, he grabs my hand pulling me back towards him. I almost fall over him but he holds my hips as my arms go to his shoulders, I look down at him.