25. If I want it, i'll make sure I get it

"Will you take my hand? We can make our stand."

- 'Start A Riot' by Banners

-*-

My eyes flutter open the next morning. Sunlight seeping through the window and giving the room a bright glow. I blink slowly as I take in the figure looking down at me from where he lays beside me, his eyes filled with adoration as he traces small patterns on the inside of my arm. He smiles down at me and my heart melts at the gesture.

"Good morning beautiful." Louis whispers before reaching down to kiss my forehead. I lean into his touch, my eyes fluttering shut in peacefulness before they fly open in fright. Louis pulls back and I sit upright, wincing when the sudden movement hurts my ass.

"Hey.." Louis says in concern, hands flying out to hold my arms. "Not so quick love, you're going to be sore for a while. Just take it easy ok."

I ignore him as I look down at the sheets, eyes wide. He brings his hand under my chin, making me look to him. He frowns looking hurt.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I-I slept last night." I stutter out hoarsely and he sighs in relief, thinking the worst. A small smile of realisation crosses his face as he nods. I let out a short laugh in disbelief.

"I didn't have a nightmare!" My eyes were bright with happiness as Louis bites his lip as his eyes smile at me. Finding my happiness endearing before a smirk falls on his features.

"I think you were a bit preoccupied last night, you literally passed out straight after."

My face heats at his words as I shove him playfully, his laughter filling the room as I blush harder.

"Shut up." I mutter in embarrassment as I bite my lip. He regains himself and comes closer to me smiling, placing a chaste kiss on my lips, then another and another until I become a giggling mess beside him. My face scrunching up in laughter.

"Lou stop!" I giggle when he attacks my neck, giving little chaste kisses along my neckline making me squirm in laughter.

"I need to go the bathroom!" I cry as tears of laughter brim my eyes. He stops what he's doing and looks up at me from where his mouth hovers over my neck. I look down at him with an adoring look before he gives a quick kiss to my chest and moving back so I could get up. He flops back on his side and I chuckle as I throw my legs over the bedside.

"Wow, you can't seem to-" I gasp sharply as I stand up, clutching the bedside to stop me from falling. Louis is at my side in seconds, as he crawls over to me where he is on the bed, reaching out to grasp my hand. He squeezes it in reassurance. I squeeze back as I blink away tears of pain.

"Are you alright?" Louis asks softly and I take in a breath, turning my head down to look at him. I nod before adding a smile and squeezing his hand again before letting go. I take a hesitant step forward and sigh in relief when the pain subsides after a moment. I turn back to him as I make my way to the bathroom, limping slightly.

"Someone was a bit too rough last night." I smirk as I say the words. My eyes falling on him where he lays back down on the bed, watching me as he bites his lip. His eyes trailing down my back and to my ass before coming back up to look at me.

"Oh you know it baby. You better get used to it." He smirks back and my heart jumps at his words. I limp the rest of the way to the bathroom door. When I'm inside and about to close the door, I lean over the doorframe and blow him a kiss. He lifts his hand and pretends to catch it, bringing it down to his lips and my heart melts at the sight before I disappear behind the door.