21. I'm here with you, I feel it too

I'm editing Alpha after like 2/3 years😂 it's so cringe honestly that's why I'm sort of editing any grammars or any really cringey comments that I'm going to try not and stab my eyes out. Wish me luck!

Also, this boy that I have been admiring from afar for a while now started talking to me we went into a full blown conversation during our whole lunch. I figured out he's doing my exact course only a year above me but babes he's so hot😂

Anyways! Hope you like the chapter, the next one will be up before the weekend :)

-------

"Stop moving." Louis states gently, frowning down at me. "I can't heal you if you keep squirming."

"I'm sorry." I state, defeated as I flinch inwardly on instinct. I recover from this position and shift on my stomach.

Louis was above me, one hand on the bed and the other trying to heal my back. Louis had taken me to his bedroom where he said we would have more privacy. I didn't mind. The more I thought about the pain in my back, the more sore it became, especially sudden movements or movements causing stretching of the skin on my back.

Louis' hand came to rest between my shoulder blades, the main source of the damage and I yelped flinching forward away from him, wincing as Louis lets out a sigh from above me.

"This isn't working." He states slightly frustrated as he glares down at the harsh lashes on my back, frowning deeply before he turns to the chair beside the fireplace. "I think we should try a different position."

I push myself up from where I lay sprawled on the bed and turn to him when he says this, giving him a look.

"What other way is there to heal my back?"

A small smirk plays on his lips as he nods towards the chair. "I can think of one. Come on." He says making his way over and onto the chair, plopping down comfortably. I get off of the bed and walk over to him slowly. Stopping in front of him looking lost. He looks up at me and pats his knees.

"Comfy spot right here with your name on it." He winks making my cheeks redden.

"You're joking."

"That's the deal love, take it or leave it." He states innocently and I sigh at that. I knew he wouldn't let me leave it. He would probably force me onto his lap so he could heal my back. I walked over on wobbly feet as Louis scouted down to the edge of the chair. I stood looking down at him before turning around.

"No Haz." The nickname rolled off his tongue along with a small chuckle, making my heart skip a beat. He took my hand turning me around.

He looked up at me with a small smile before his other hand went to my waist, guiding me down to sit down on his lap. Facing him.

I didn't deny my heart fluttering as our lips nearly brushed as we adjusted to Louis' seating plan. He licked his lips looking at me before tapping my knees.

"Put your legs up on the chair. I made room for you." He smirked and I couldn't fight off the colour rushing to my face, a small smile playing on my lips before biting it as I stretched the skin on my back moving my legs up. My hand going around the back of Louis' neck as I did so. Holding me steady. I moved one leg slowly at a time and Louis didn't rush me.

"There you go." He stated encouragingly smiling at me. "This is a lot better." He said guiding my hips closer to him so that there was no space between our bodies at all. I gasped quietly at the feel of him pressed against me, his warmth radiating.