Colby's Secrets

You and your boyfriend Colby were sitting his his apartment that he shared with his best friend Sam Golbach. You and Colby had recently gone public with your relationship and his fans were for the most part very happy that both you and Colby were happy together. While you were waiting for the boys to get their camera and set up from the other room you waited on the couch for them to get back. Colby left his phone on the table and it started to go off. You read the incoming texts thinking that it was your own because you had forgotten that Colby took your phone away so that you wouldn't use it during the video. 
It was a text message from one of Colby's friends, her name is Shea. She and Colby had mutual friends and have hung out with her and Colby many times before. 

The text read:  "Colby come over! My roommate is out for the night" 

Not knowing what to do exactly you quickly delete the message from Colby's phone and you set it back down on the table. Colby the comes back in the room and begins to set up the tripod facing towards the couch directly in front of you. "Front and center for the most beautiful girl in the world" 

You shrugged at Colby and rejected his compliment. You never did that before so he got concerned and crouched down in front of you. He looked up into your eyes and asked "What's wrong babe?" 

"Nothing my love, it's just all of this hate mail that pours down my twitter feed" I said pretending to say things that would bother me. "People say that you deserve better than me" I said lying through my teeth again. "I can't post anything on any social media without being torn down by something so simple and ridiculous" 

Colby just continued to look into my eyes like a sad lost puppy, he said, "I don't think I deserve anyone else in this world besides you....your the only one that I want to be with" 

You smiled at Colby and thought that the text he received was just by mistake and you continued on with getting ready for the video. Sam came into the room and got everything ready. They were going to be asking each other question and for every question they got wrong I got to slam a mouse trap on their hand. 

You went behind the camera and began to carefully take the mouse traps out of the boxes and place them down on the table. Sam and Colby started to record. 

Colby started and said "What's up guys it's Sam and Colby, and today we will be doing a very painful challenge" 

"Yeah today we will be asking each other personal questions and if we get one wrong or can't answer it we will be getting extremely punished" Sam said 

As you put one of the mouse traps on the table it went off and slammed down onto the table. You jumped out of your skin and screamed "Oh my God! as loud as you could. 

"And that everyone was the lovely Y/N who is being our camerawomen for today" Colby said 

"She also will be the one punishing us each time we get a question wrong" Sam added on 

"That's not going to end well for you Sam" Colby said laughing 

"Why's that?" Sam asked 

"Because she's my girlfriend I'd like to hope she doesn't want to inflict pain on me" 

"And because she is my friend she is totally thrilled about inflicting that pain towards me right" 

I started laughing behind the camera. Sam and Colby were not focusing on the video so I snapped another mouse trap to get them focused. 

Sam and Colby did the classic rock, paper, scissors to see who would ask the first question. Colby won the first round and Sam demanded a two out of three win to see who goes first. They went again and both picked rock. So, when they went a third time Colby won again. He would be asking the first question to Sam.