Happy Valentine's Day

*PSA: I try all the time to respond to your comments, but sometimes there's so many and I miss a few....but I still love you guys with all my heart
Also everyone should go follow me on twitter!!! @/ibuterashemmo*

*dedicated to @ilove_mikeymanfs*

"Babe?" Colby whispered into your ear as you were sleeping. "Babe....babe wake up" he said nudging your shoulders. "Babe wake up it's Valentine's Day" 

It was the early hours of February 14th and all you could do was grunt into your pillow still trying to sleep. You kept trying to shift your body away from Colby who was poking you in the back with his small bony fingers. 

"Can you please wake up....it's Valentine's day and I wanna show you how much I love you" Colby siad nudging you a little bit more 

Before you realized it you were moving across the bed so much that you ended up falling off the bed while still wrapped in all the blankets. You struggled to get yourself out of the sheets and blankets you exclaimed "Okay, okay  Colby I'm officially awake" you finally stood up 

You couldn't even be angry with Colby because his smile was so big and warming that when you looked into his eyes you could see that it was pure enjoyment that you were awake. He came over onto the other side of the bed and pulled you closer to him by your waist. You wrapped your arms around the back side of his neck as he said "Happy Valentine's Day!" 

"Happy Valentine's Day babe" you said placing a kiss on Colby's lips. "Now that you have me up at the ass crack of dawn do you wanna tell me what's going on" 

"I have something really special planned for today" 

"Does it involvem peace and quiet at all?" you pleaded wanting just a little peace and quiet in your life 

After moving out to California to move in with your boyfriend, Colby, it has been a complete lous mess. He and all of his roommates are in the middle of a mega prank war. Every minute the house is full of screaming strangers, a petting zoo, or an angry roommate when they think a prank went too far. You've only lived there for about two months and you've barely been able to sleep through a full night. 

"I knew I was dating you for a good reason.....your funy" Colby said laughing giving you another peck on the lips beginning to leave the room to go shower 

As he was out in the hallway you shouted while standing alone in the room "so no peace and quiet" you shouted knowing the answer in your head 

-----

Once you were both ready you and Colby left the house. 

You were wearing a light pink high waisted skirt with a white spaghetti strap crop top on. Then you put on a black, white, and pink floral cardigen on over the crop top. On your feet you wore a pair of all white Steve Madden shoes. 

You and Colby went in his car and you saw a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate sitting on the passengers seat. You picked them up and sniffed the flowers and said "how much more original could you get Colby Brock" you chuckled 

When you were sitting in the car Colby asked for a piece of the chocolate. As he was driving you picked up one of the pieces that you didn't like and fed it to Colby as he kept his eyes on the road. 

"Alright we're here" Colby said 

"What's here? All that's here is a bakery.....are we getting a cake for Valentine's day?" 

At the moment you were completely fine with buying a cake. With the sweet tooth that you had anything involving cake, cupcakes, or ice cream was what intrigued you. Colby started to laugh at your comment as he left the car and started to walk towards the bakery. 

"How can I help you?" someone behind the counter said 

"Colby Brock for two please" he told the person behind the counter 

You were now extremely confused. Colby was talking to this guy as if they were saying their reservations for a restaurant. If Colby's plan was to sit and eat candy and sugar all day you were definitely not opposed to the idea. How when he came out he handed you and Colby aprons. 

"What's going on?" you asked 

"We're not buying a cake babe" he said putting the apron over your head and kissing your forehead. "We're going to be making them" 

You raised an eyebrow at Colby and pounced on him with a large kiss. You went into the baking area with Colby and their was nobdy else in sight. It was just you and colby surrounded by the delicious sweet treats that were eventually going to be placed in the display cases of the bakery. 

"Happy Valentine's day for sure" you said taking a cookie from the counter and eating it 

-----

After attempting to red the ingredients you ended up giving up and started to eat the icing while Colby still tried to figure out if 1/3 was bigger or smaller than 1/2. It was the worst part of baking. 

While Colby wasn't paying attention you snuck up behind him and shouted "Gotcha!" in his ear as you tossed flour onto the side of his cheek 

"Oh that's it!" Colby said grabbing the flour in his hand and chasing you around the kitchen 

"NO. No Colby, get away from me with that" you said hiding from him behind one of the counter. As you started to run away Colby picked you up in his arms and tossed the onto your face 

You blew the remaining flour off of your mouth into Colby's face. 

"I'm gonna get you for that one" Colby said coming closer to you and kissing you with his flour infested lips 

"Come and get it you said sprinkling more flour into the air around you. 

It was the most unromantic kind of romantic Valentine's day you could've asked for. 

For the rest of the day you and Colby ended up needing help from the bakery staff to get the cake done. They put all of the ingredients together and while you and Colby cleaned up your faces you eagerly waited for the cake to be done. 

It was finally type to decorate the cake. 

You and Colby grabbed jiggling bags of icing and just dumped them onto the cake. It was red and white icing and Colby wrote:   Colby + Y/N  on the base of the cake. 

"Thanks for a great Valentine's day" you said hugging Colby looking at your monstrosity of a cake 

"I love you y/n" Colby said putting frosting on your nose 

"I love you too babe" you said rubbing your nose on his cheek smearing the icing around