Telling Sam

*requested by @dodgergirlx
*keep sending me requests because it will inspire me to write imagines rather than studying to finish college loll*
*but I love you all for still reading, voting, and commenting on my imagines*

"Stop moving your head for christ sake" a voice yelled at you grabbing onto your chin trying to turn your head

"I can't help it. Your poking me in the eye every two seconds" you exclaimed gripping your eyes closed

"I wouldn't be poking you if you would just sit still"

You and your best friend Devyn were hanging out at her explicitly large mansion that she shared with her boyfriend, Corey, and four other guys, Elton, Sam, Colby, and Aaron. She was practicing a new smokey eye makeup on your face and you were feeling violated by the makeup brush.

"Can we stop now?" you asked pleading for mercy

"Okay fine" she said putting the brushes back in her box of makeup. "So did you guys tell Sam yet?"

"No way! He would go ballistic. Plus Colby and I are waiting for the right time; considering Sam is going through a lot right now"

Devyn finished putting everything away when she came and sat next to you on the couch. The only person home was Elton, because he was editing a video in his man cave -garage- and couldn't hear them from the family room. The two of you were sharing a box of Oreos talking about the situation that has been going on.

You and Colby had been dating for a few months now. All has been great except Colby can't tell his best friend about his relationship. This is because before you knew Colby knew each other there was an incident between you and Sam's girlfriend, Katrina.

When you first moved out to Los Angeles you had the original goal of doing a few small acting jobs in order to pay for an apartment and simple needs. However, your real passion is singing and it was hard to find venues to sing at in a short amount of time. That was until you met a girl who wanted to help you get your singing career on track. She invited you to sing with her at a restaurant called The Hard Rock Cafe in Los Angeles.
On the night of your performance everything that could've went wrong -for Katrina- did go wrong. She had terrible allergies that made her voice sound congested the day before. Then when it was time to perform her microphone stopped working and they couldn't get another in time. The manager of the restaurant demanded that you go out and sing solo.
In the crowd however, was a music producer. He heard you singing and wanted to get you into a studio to perfect your voice and hopefully get you signed to a record label.
Ever since then Katrina has sworn to believe that you sabotaged her performance in order to better yourself in front of an audience. And ever since then she hasn't liked you; making Sam as well not be on good terms with you when you became good friends with Devyn and started coming around the house more.

Later that day, you and 'Devyn' went to Tender Greens restaurant. And by Devyn it was really Colby. Devyn had dropped you off at Tender Greens to meet Colby while she went shopping and would then pick you up later.

"You know this is ridiculous right?" Colby said

"What's ridiculous?" you asked

"The fact that we have to sneak around like this, and Devyn spending all her money shopping just to wait for us to finish our date"

"Look Colby I hate all of this lying and sneaking around also, believe me, but you know what Sam and Katrina think about me" you said as your voice ultimately became defensive and angry. "and all of what they say is a lie. I never did anything to her microphone and I didn't make her sick either"

"I believe you" Colby said placing his hand over yours across the table. Colby took a large deep breath before exhaling and saying. "I'm telling Sam about us"