Author's Note

Okay, so a lot of people have been private messaging me lots of questions about me, my life, my inspirations, my Wattpad works, and all of that stuff. Some of the questions get repeated a lot.  So I was thinking about publishing a 'book' here on Wattpad where I answer people's questions that are either in the comment sections of the chapters or in my private messages.  This could be so that you all get to know me better and you all have the same answers without me having to write them over and over again. 

I don't know if that's something you'd all be interested in. I'd most likely link the Question and Answer book to the Colby Brock Imagines, because it is my most popular piece of work to date. 

In order to start this book if anyone has ever had a question for me about....well me, my works, or about Colby Brock Imagines.  I want anyone and everyone to comment on this chapter asking me any and all the questions you've ever wanted to know.  

My thought is to publish one chapter that has a few questions with the person who asked the question tagged and then give you the answer no matter how short or long the answer is. 

I want you all to know the real me that is behind the computer screen doing what she loves to do which is writing stories.  

Updating for the Questions and Answers will be either once a week or twice a week. I don't know the average rate that people look at Colby Brock Imagines, so I'll probably put the first set of answers up within the next few days because I have many in my private messages that I haven't answered yet. 

So this is your challenge:  Ask me anything and everything!