Dog Park adventures

*NOTE: This imagine will contain some pictures of Colby within the actual text...let me know in the comments if you like it this way or want the layout a different way*

Everybody that was and or is  a Sam and Colby fan know that you and Colby are the best of friends. It was a type of friendship that he couldn't have with Sam because on the inside behind closed doors and away from society, you and Colby were dating. It was kept a secret for the soul purpose that he wanted to be able to have a normal life with you by his side. He felt he had that by just keeping things a secret. In a way you agreed with him and were fine with keeping the secret. 

On the plus side you didn't have to hide while being around Colby. You are featured on their YouTube videos constantly and just enjoyed being a part of both Sam and Colby's life. 

Your favorite thing about Colby was his love for animals; especially for dogs. While walking to Colby's apartment one day you noticed that there was a free dogs for sale event going on in the local park in Los Angeles. You had thought of a fun idea to do with Colby rather than just sitting in his apartment together. 

"Hey Colby" you said opening his apartment door with your key that he gave you. "Get dressed and put this on your face"  you threw a blue bandanna at Colby and he confusingly put the blindfold over his eyes. 

"Why do I have to wear this?" he asked 

"Because I said so and also because your not allowed to know where we're going until we actually get there" you said as Colby went into his bedroom to get dressed 

"This isn't going to be like the time you threw me in the car and you and Sam took me to go skydiving even though I'm afraid of heights" 

"No, because what we're doing is not dangerous" you said giggling because you didn't want to give too much of the surprise away so you just stopped talking and waited for Colby to get ready. 

Colby was blindfolded when we got to the street. I guided him for about a mile long walk making sure that his eyes were closed. We walked and walked and then Colby said "We're definitely not in Kansas anymore" he joked bringing up a Wizard of Oz reference and because he was from Kansas. 

We walked along the gross and we got the kennel of dogs that were running around waiting to be adopted. I held Colby still and finally when he was ready I began to take the blindfold off of his face. He blinked his eyes a few times to get use to the lighting outside and saw the dozens of dogs that were running towards him. A large smile came to Colby's face and he bent down and landed on his knees so he could pet the dogs. A couple different ones ran up to Colby immediately and he sat on the ground petting and playing with the dogs. 

You got down and keeled on the grass and played with the dogs also

You got down and keeled on the grass and played with the dogs also. The dogs would jump up and dog on your lap and lick your face. It was the kind of thing that made you laugh. 

"This was actually a really great surprise" Colby said smiling as he held one of the dogs in his arms 

You noticed that the dog Colby was holding seemed to be affectionate towards Colby. He didn't put the dog down for the entire rest of the day. He would play with the other dogs while holding that one dog in his arms still. It was a small light brown dog that was almost lap sized. 

"You really are liking that dog aren't you" you asked as Colby and you both sat on the grass petting the dog that was sitting in Colby's lap 

"Yeah this one reminds me of my dog back home. He's so adorable and just has such an adorable face" 

You smiled after Colby had said that. You gestured over to a women that was working the event and you said to her "Excuse me ma'am" and then you didn't hesitate to say "We'll adopt this dog please" 

"Y/N what are you doing?" Colby exclaimed "Sam is never going to let me keep a dog in the apartment 

"Then he will stay with me in my apartment until you get Sam on board to keeping him with you. Either way Colby he's your dog now" 

Colby smiled and enjoyed the fact that you were willing to adopt a dog and keep him at your apartment that you shared with your best friend. You didn't hesitate to do something like this for Colby because he is such an important part of your life. 

After staying in the park for a few hours you and Colby went back to your apartment where you had set up a small place for the dog to sleep for the time while Colby was getting Sam on board with keeping him permanently. You and Colby played with the dog and couldn't think of what to call him. For a while you were just calling him silly little names that didn't mean anything. 

"Babe, I think your dog just peed in my apartment" you laughed as you got up and took a step back from the stain on the floor 

Colby laughed as he got the paper towels and air freshener from the kitchen and tried to get rid of the smell that was lingering around. "You know this is our dog" he said implying that you should help him clean up the mess 

"Colby Brock the one thing I will not do for this dog is clean the materials both liquid and solid that come from him"  you laughed as you held the dog and did nothing more to help Colby 

"So basically I'm going to be taking care of this dog" Colby said as he waved the towels of pee in my face and I quickly moved away and tried to dodge them at all costs. He ran after me with the towels and I started to scream and run away. 

When we finally gave up and threw away all the paper towels Colby and I sat on the couch. We were brainstorming possible dog names but this process was harder than either of thought. Colby wasn't helping much because he was busy taking selfies with the new dog. Even though they were adorable pictures you needed him to stay focused and think of a name. 

You and Colby spent the rest of the day together spending time with the dog and were not able to come up with a name

You and Colby spent the rest of the day together spending time with the dog and were not able to come up with a name. In all honesty you and Colby didn't need a name right now considering the dog would be switching homes soon anyways. You figured it was best if Colby came up with a name that he and Sam would like. 

"Y/N thank you for getting me this dog, I love him so much already" 

"Your welcome Colby, Your happiness means the world to me" you said as you leaned closer to Colby and pecked his lips. He grabbed your body and pulled you close to him. You both were kissing for a while until you were interrupted by a slobbery kiss from the dog. "Guess we have a third wheel here" you said as you wiped the slobber away and resumed kissing Colby. It was the end to a perfect day with the person you love.