One Of The Guys

You were at your best friend Colby's house for the day and you were attempting to find out plans for the night. Usually you, him, Sam and his girlfriend Kat would just sit around or go to The Grove for some food. However, tonight Colby was in the mood to be really rebellious. He picked up the phone as you were watching TV and he called one of his guy best friends Brennen. 

*on the phone with Brennen*

"Hey man, you doing anything tonight?" Colby said 

"Having the guys over to drink and hang, wanna join?" Brennen said extending the invite 

"Sure Y/N is with me also. Is it okay if she comes with?" 

"Of course!" 

"Okay i'll see you guys at around 8" Colby said noticing that it was already after 6pm 

*hangs up phone*

You and Colby were finishing watching the movie and then decided that you would get ready to go to Brennen's for the night. Now Colby Brock does not drink alcohol. So he was going to be the designated driver for the night. Sam and Kat were also in the living with watching the movie when Kat got a phone call from one of her managers and asked her to fill in for a performer that canceled last minute. Sam however, was still going to come to Brennen's house. 

After it was almost 7pm you finally decided to go back downstairs to your apartment. Sam and Colby lived on the 8th floor of the apartment building and you lived on the 4th. You were going to meet Sam and Colby in the lobby at 8pm to go to Brennen's together. 

*8:07pm*

Sam and Colby were banging on your front door telling you to hurry up because you could never be ready on time for anything. 

"The two of you really need to learn to have patience because girls take a long time to get ready" you said finally leaving your apartment and walking with them down to the lobby. "Sam you should know this because Kat normally takes longer than me" 

"No, Y/N you just stand dancing in your mirror for about 15 minutes all the time"  Colby said 

"So not true" you laughed 

"Yes it is, and I have the snap chats to prove it" Colby said showing you all the videos that you had sent to him 

While in the car you sat in the back seat debating if you were going to drink or not. Usually around Colby's guy friends you tended to be shy and awkward. They were all older and enjoyed walking around the place with no shirt on. Sam would drink a minimal amount while still being able to be sober enough to take care of either Brennen or Corey who would drink just enough to pass out. 

*at Brennen's house*

As soon as we got there all of the guys were already drinking and the entire room smelt like alcohol. For about an hour you and Colby were just sitting; sitting on Brennen's couch watching him and Corey have a drinking contest. All of us were yelling out for them to chug it down. Corey won the first game throwing his fist in the air in victory as Brennen fell to floor in despair.

"I could've won I'm just a little rusty" Brennen said trying to defend himself 

"Yeah okay, you literally didn't even drink half of it and you couldn't even shot gun a full can when we first started" 

"I could out shot gun all of you" Sam said with confidence 

"Put you money where your mouth is" Corey said handing him a can of beer and a key chain to poke a hole in the side