My Everything ~ part 2

Still standing there.  You had no movement left in your body until you felt someone tap on your shoulder and you immediately jumped out of your skin.  You almost dropped your dropped your drink and your phone because your in such a daze that someone pulling you back to reality scared the living shit out of you. 

"You know we have chairs here right?" the woman that made your drink said 

"Oh- oh sorry, guess I was in my own world. Sorry about that" 

"Don't be sorry, sometimes the world that's inside your head is a lot better than the world around us now" she said leading you towards a chair and she sat down in front of you. "So what's in this world inside your head?" she asked 

"I don't really know.....I guess it would include my boyfriend and I" 

"I'm guessing the real world doesn't have your boyfriend in it now" she said nailing the answer 

"Yeah we kind of broke up recently and I just don't know what to do about it" 

Just as the woman was about to answer your extremely loud ringtone started to go off and your phone was ringing.  The song Running With The Wild Things by Against the Current  was your ringtone and you weren't aware of how loud your phone was until it started playing. The called I.D was from an unknown number and you quickly answered it before the call was to end. 

"Hello? you said unsure of who it was 

"Go to him" a voice said on the other line 

"Excuse me?" you asked not sure what was going on 

"Leave the Starbucks right now and go fight for what you want" the voice said sounding strangely familiar 

"Starbucks dude I know that's you. How'd you get my number?" 

"For a pretty girl with a lot of questions you seem like you don't want to know the answers to any of them yourself. So get up from the corner and go fight for your boyfriend" he said as he immediately hung up the phone right after that sentence 

The woman who worked at Starbucks had gotten up and went back to work. She was in the middle of making another drink for a customer and you looked around to see if you would see the guy from before just watching you.  But he was no one to be seen. 

You quietly got up and left the Starbucks and just started walking again.  Your legs were in control and your mind was swept away again. 

Just walking and walking in the pouring rain. Across every street through every part of town. Until you reached the destination you were meant to be at. You didn't intend to go there but your feet lead you strange to where you needed to be. 

You didn't have any time to dry yourself off, but before you could do anything you were knocking on the door. 

"Y/N?" a voice said as they opened the door 

"Hi Colby" you said holding your throat in your own hands on the verge of tears 

"Your all wet. Come in and I'll get you a towel" he said walking away leaving the door open for you to come inside. 

When Colby got back from the bathroom he put the towel around your back and he just stood there looking down at you. 

"I'm- I'm sorry for showing up unannounced like this" you said attempting to figure out what you were gonna say but you just had no idea what to say. Colby never made you speechless but considering the situation you were just at a complete loss for words. "Look Colby I- I just- I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry for everything that I ever did to you" 

"What'd you do to me?" he asked 

"Not treating you right, not being there when you needed me most, fighting with you over things that didn't needed to be fought over-" you were about to continue when Colby cut you off 

"You didn't mistreat me at all.....I loved you y/n. I still do love you. I will love you until the day I die, but if breaking up was what you wanted then I wanted to respect what you wanted" 

"Colby I'm in love with you" you said immediately after 

"Then why'd you break up with me?" Colby said not showing any emotion trying to stay strong 

"Because I was under the impression that sooner or later you were going to leave me. You and Sam would be traveling somewhere and you would've found a girl that could sweep you off of your feet. Someone that could afford to live with you or afford to be with you permanently" 

Colby got up off of the couch that you were sitting on and she started to pace after the living room of his apartment. He didn't have any words and he was clenching his fists so tightly that you assumed he was about to punch a wall. You stood up with him and took a hold of his fists. You looked down at his fists and adjusted his hands so they were no looking making a fist and Colby was able to calm down. 

He looked down into your eyes just as you looked up into his beautiful eyes. 

Suddenly as you and Colby were looking deep into each others eyes. You noticed that your phone was lighting up on the couch. You look over at it and saw that the same unknown number had texted you. You looked at your phone and the text read:  Told you so 

Colby also looked at the phone and said "How do you have Corey's number?" 

You completely froze and said "What?! This is Corey's number?" 

"Yeah he made me memorize it a while back to prove if we were friends or not as a joke and I guess I never forgot it" he said 

You texted the number back and typed:  Corey Scherer?

He instantly replied and said:  Guess the strangely helpful stranger isn't much of a stranger now

You looked at Colby again and suddenly without thinking of anything you leaned in and kissed his lips. You immediately pulled back after that and turned away form him. 

"The pain was only temporary" he said as he hugged you from behind 

"And now our love is the only thing that is left" you said as you turned around to look at Colby and you wrapped your arms around the back of his neck. "Colby Brock you are my everything" 

"And I intend to be that until we are both nothing" he said gently kissing your lips making you smile 

Once he pulled back you looked out the window and said "hey look, it finally stopped raining"