Your Secrets

*Cant thank you guys enough for getting this book to over 1k votes....it blows my mind!!
I love you guys so much!!
Hopefully Colby Brock novel will have first few chapters out soon!!*

*Also, this imagine is literally my worst one because I did it all at once at like three in the morning.....but you guys should still vote for it loll* 

For the last two years you and Colby have had a really solid relationship. Rarely any fights and if there were to be any fights they were over something as stupid who lost the remote this time. Colby was honestly your rock. He knew exactly how to handle you especially considering you were not like everyone else in the world.

Here's how Colby became your rock.

*two years ago*

You and your best friend were attempting to find you a date. You were eighteen years old and still single in a new city. Recently moving to California in attempts to jump start a small acting career lead you and your best friend to spontaneously packing your bags and just leaving. It was a spur of the moment decision that had consequences and perks.

In Los Angeles, the two of you were at a near by hangout spot called The Grove.

"Do you really think this is going to work?" you asked nervously as you sat down in a food place called Tender Greens 

"It'll work if you just keep your damn mouth shut about you know what"

"I can't help it" you said looking around the restaurant for your internet date to show up. "If I'm going to be with someone I want them to know everything about me"

"I agree with you don't get me wrong, but sometimes things like that can wait until a conversation in the future" she said

Your internet date was also eighteen and also new in California and you seemed to have a lot in common. The two of you agreed to meet at Tender Greens at 6 o'clock for a type of date just to get to know one another.

You kept looking down at your lap which had your phone on your thighs. Checking the time each and every second, getting more and more nervous.

"Maybe this is a sign" you said picking up your phone. "Maybe he's not here because he's not the one. He's not the one that would understand my secrets"

"You need to stop worrying about it. You told me about it and i'm here for you" she said as she quickly slapped the table and pointed at the door. "I think that's him" she began getting up from the table leaving you alone

"Wait don't leave me here!" you exclaimed

Suddenly, a tall dark haired guy with the brightest blue eyes was standing next to you. Your heart dropped down to the floor as you started to stand up to introduce yourself. You could feel your hands shaking but hoping that he didn't notice.

"I'm y/n it's nice to finally meet you" you said thinking that you sounded like a dork

"Colby, nice to meet you" he said taking a seat across from you

You looked over at your best friend who was sitting a few tables away staring at you. She was staring so much that all she needed to complete her creepiness were binoculars. You were motioning to Colby who was ordering his food and he could definitely see that you were making head motions to someone about him.

"Are you okay?" he asked

You got scared when he spoke and jumped back to reality and said "what?"