How it all started

Y/n pov.

I was in school at last period I couldn't wait until school was done...

While my teacher was going over the lesson we heard screaming coming from outside of the classroom.

We all soon escaped from the classroom and started running each person scared out of there mind.

I look behind me seeing a person eating my best friend I cried but kept running as I ran, I went to my locker my dad, Daryl Dixon gave me a pocket knife just in case anything happens.

As I grabbed my knife I kept running I guess I wasn't looking because I felt a force push me the opposite direction I was going.

I look up to see a boy about my age maybe 1 or 2 years older he grabbed my hand and we ran out of the school.

"Sorry for pushing you back there."

The boy said which made me  chuckled I then sarcastically said

"It happens all the time."

Which made him smile but soon faded when I said

"I Have to go to my house to see if my dad's okay."

He nodded in agreement and we both started walking and facing the opposite direction from one another
until I felt something grabbed my hand and the boy said

"Names Carl by the way"

I chuckled and said

"Y/n"

then we continued to walk in different ways.

Daryl POV.

I ran to the house from work.

As I was running I kept telling myself

"she still there she has to be"

Y/N POV.

I looked all over for my dad but he was nowhere to be found.

I rapidly grabbed my crossbow and left the house that once I called home.

I turned around to see my house one last time and it suddenly caught on fire from the other house next door.

A tear caught to my eye and I quickly ran to the woods as fast as I could and having the thought of never seeing my dad again.

3 years later (a/n your 15 btw ;3)

Carl POV.

I was walking in the woods when I heard a stick cracked I quickly pulled out my knife from my knife holder and then I hid behind a tree.

I quickly looked around to see a girl with h/l h/c hair I quickly got behind her and said "who are you?"

She quickly turned around pulled out a knife and said "who wants to know"

Right then she tackled me and pushed me to the ground and went on top of me so her weight can hold me down.

I quickly push her off and was on top of her but I held both of her hands to the ground putting force on her.

While she was struggling to try to manage to escape.

I grabbed her hands and put them behind her back and dragged her back to my camp.

Y/n POV

As the mystery boy grabbed my hands behind my back I tried struggling but no use.

He managed to drag me to a place I assume it's his base.

it was a huge wall with people on top of the wall.

The boy then spoke and said,"open up it's me, Carl."

I quickly looked at him thinking of the cute boy that I was pushed to when it all started as he was dragging me through the entrance a girl looked like my age and said: "Carl who the hell is this?"

I then sarcastically thought to myself she sounds polite.

Carl then said, "Enid I found her in the woods to get my dad."

As she left I whispered under my breath saying

"Wow we haven't even gone on a first date and I'm already meeting your parents."

Though my guess I wasn't quite enough because he chuckled.

I then saw this man with a hat on came up to me and said: "who are you?" "Do you have a group."

I then spoke and said, "do you see anybody next to me or yelling from outside that wall."

Which made the guy in the hat chuckled he then looked at my cheek and saw I had a scar and yet he brushed it off.

I told him my name was "Y/n" but that was when it was only me and him alone in the room.

He then said his name was Rick and he started saying how they had people betrayed them that's why they tied me.

I nodded and he untied me and said I could look around as long as Enid or Carl was watching me yay that will be fun I thought sarcastically.

I then saw Enid walking towards me and tried showing me around.

she sounded mad for some reason then when she was showing me the entrance where everybody was I saw a familiar face I quickly ran and said " Dad."

As all the people look at me in confusion Daryl looked at me and ran for a hug as soon as we hugged I started crying and saying "I thought I would never see you again."

After we were done hugging and crying Daryl explained how we were spilt up in the begining and then Rick came up to me and said: "Nice to have you on the team Kid."

I quickly said, "I'm not a kid."

I said angrily I always hated that word but then Rick chuckled and said "Daryl this must be your daughter"

I then laughed and  I decided to go for a walk since I don't need Carl or Enid to walk me as I was walking I turn to a corner to see Carl and Enid making out I quickly walked the other way but they must have seen me cause Carl came running to me.

I was laughing so hard but inside I felt weird like it was jealousy but then I told myself we just met while I was walking away Carl stopped me and said: "please don't tell anyone."

I quickly nodded and as he was walking away I ran while yelling "Carl and Enid were making out"

after I said that I was laughing but then stopped when Carl was chasing me then I see Maggie ( a/n you met everyone btw ;3) saying "look at that they just met and they are the cutest couple."

I quickly death glared at Maggie and she ran yelling
"Daryl your daughter freaking scary"
I then look at Carl and we both chuckled.

A/n

I hope you guys like this so far it's my first book plz leave comments and ideas and what was your favorite part anyway bye my little Walker's of dead. <3