Chapter 17: The Girl with Blonde​ Hair

A/n. Okay, so I decided I wanted to bring Beth back even though I know she died but she was honestly my favorite character.

(but when she died my favorite character is now Enid) I honestly quit the walking dead for a little while because she died but yeah I bringing her back -3-.

Y/n POV.

As I was walking down the road to look for supplies because it's that time of the month.

(XD idk anymore lol) they ran out of girl stuff so I decided to go out and look for some.

I quickly ran to a little store and found the supplies I needed as I was running out the door I bumped into this blonde girl.

She looked like she's been alone for a long time but she was not scared at all.

I quickly grabbed my knife from my pocket and said "who are you" she chuckled and grabbed the knife from my hand and flipped me over where my back hit the ground.

I then whispered to myself saying "shit I'm not in the mood but I will kill you if I have to"

she then stabbed me in the shoulder I screamed in pain but she put her hand over my mouth and said "Do you know Rick Grimes"

my eyes winded but then I blurted out "No"

she then slices me a little on my shoulder and said "I know you're lying now take me there or I would find them myself"

I then was scared what would she do to me so as she picked me up I walked towards Alexandra.

Michonne POV.

I was on the watchtower looking to see if anything happens and as I was watching I saw Y/n all bloody and a girl behind her but for some reason, the girl looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I then quickly ran to grab Rick and said "Y/n is hurt there's a girl who has her there right outside of the wa-" I was cut off when I heard Y/n said her name and the people opened up and she walked liked she was all tired and with Harley any blood left in her body.

Carl's POV.

I was outside of my house trying to think about a perfect place for a date but I was stomped.

I then got up and walked around until I saw everyone crowded in a circle.

I walked towards the circle I saw the greatest person in my life but I saw how she was hurt like she had cuts all on her shoulder.

I then looked up to see who was holding her hostage and I saw the one and only.

The first love of my life.

As she was scanning throw the clouds she saw me and we just stared at each other until she put the knife down and ran towards me.

Rick's POV.

As Beth was running to hug my son I saw how Y/n knocked out real quick my guess is the lack of blood and what is her dad going to say when he sees the scars all over her from Beth.

I know that if Beth wasn't here it would look like Y/n was cutting herself but I knew that she wouldn't.

Y/n POV.

When Carl and Beth embraced each other I felt like I was falling slowly and the next thing I knew I blacked out.

(Hours later)

As I woke up I found myself in the doctor's house for some reason, I'm not surprised.

I mean I've been coming to the doctor's house more often and that's one of the reasons I feel that going with my dad is perfect.

I got up, changed into some new clothes, Enid brought from her house, walked to my house, and started packing. I stopped when I heard someone say "are you really going?"

I didn't have to look back because I knew who it was. I then spoke and said "Enid I really have to go I mean, I want to be able to see my dad everyday and plus I would be safe there."

She looked down at the ground and said

"what about Neegan what if the questions where you are"

I turned around and said

"then tell him I'm dead, tell him I killed myself, I don't know"

she nodded but said

"I know why you're mad at Carl"

I looked back at her and said

"I'm not mad at Carl"

she then helped me pack and said

"I know you Y/n before you started packing you would have told Carl but you didn't, did you?"

I looked down and shook my head and she then said

"your mom cut herself when she was a teen that's why you can't look at Carl because he hugged the girl that made you have scars for the rest of your life."

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and said

"your right"

I then hugged her and left the door to say goodbye to almost everyone.

As I was turning the corner I saw Carl and Beth Making out It took me back when I first met Enid and Carl.

I quickly turned around and walked the other way to look for anybody else to say goodbye to.

But like the first time, Carl ran towards me and said

"you weren't supposed to see that and can you not tell anybody."

He and I were walking towards the entrance but I guess he didn't notice.

Carl's POV.

I felt embarrassed like the first time Y/n caught me kissing a girl.

But I then asked her like the first time and said

"can you please not tell anyone?"

she gave me no response I then said it again but a little louder again no answer so I said it little louder and she finally turns towards me and said

"Carl what am I supposed to say!"

I looked at her in confusion but she was bursting with anger.

Soon everyone was looking at us.

"Carl I'm almost died because of that girl. If you haven't noticed. My arm is hurting like hell thanks for asking. Also, I just caught you making out with the girl who almost killed me and also you are to blind to notice that I'm leaving and to top it all off I'm on my period so I suggest you stay back you little piece of shit."

I was shocked at what Y/n said. I then was upset because she was leaving and I was to busy kissing another girl's face.

I then looked at her and saw a tear roll down but she wiped it away I then was about to speak but she kept walking and said

"John let's go"

I then saw John right behind her and they both left Alexandra who knows how long until I see them again.