Chapter 26: No Drama.

A/n again you could play the song whenever but I suggest that you play when the thing says "play now" because I feel like it goes with that scene the most. (Btw this song was into The Bone. Great movie I highly recommend it.

CARL POV.

Y/n let go of the hug.  wanting to say something but she didn't.

She then looked down and said

" well, this is goodbye ."

I nodded not wanting her to go but I couldn't do anything to stop it.

She then waited but left for some odd reason.

I saw her walk in the distance. And sigh I couldn't do anything.

She only wants me as a friend and I want her as a mother to my future children.

I couldn't fight the urge anymore I ran and yelled her name.

I then saw that she stopped and turned around.

I stopped right in front of her and said " Y/n you are not broken.

You are not unworthy.

You are not a shattered piece of glass.

You are the love of my life."

She looked down I then was about to say something until she swung her arms on me and whispered

"No more running .. this is my home."

I felt my shirt become a little damp I then realized that she was crying.

I then comfort her.

Reassuring her that it was okay to cry.

She pulled her arms away and pulled me in for a kiss and once my lips connected with hers it felt like a bunch of fireworks have been released.

It was passionate and not rushed like we enjoyed the moment we had until we had to pull away for air.

As we both smiled at each other we heard claps.

We both looked behind me and they were Rory, Molli, and John.

I looked away quickly trying not to turn red. I saw that Y/n had the same idea.

I then put my hand under her chin and moved it gentle to face my direction.

"I love you."

She pecked me on the lips and said

"I know. I love you too."

I smiled.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP BEING SO CHEESY AND CAN WE GO HANG OUT!!!!" Me and Y/n looked at Rory rolling our eyes at her.

1 hour later...

Rory's POV. WritersLife0818 (your at Rory's house rn)

We were all hanging out talking about the life we had before this.

Molli seems like a cool person. she and I would probably be best friends if we meet before the apocalypse.