Chapter 28: Truth comes out.

"Your father's Neegan?"

"Yes."

"It doesn't matter."

"What?"

"I said it doesn't matter."

Y/N POV.

"It has been years since the last time I was in school.

We constantly fight with people just so we live .

we ruin our clothes from the blood spilled from dead or alive.

That's why we don't care if your Dad is Neegan.

We killed so you can be alive and you killed so we can be alive and we may not be blood-related but hell.

We are fucking family. "

I ran to Rory in hug her and whispered

"you're right we gone through hell and back ."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A day later....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was asleep with Carl and not what you're thinking more like regular sleep.

His arms wrapped my waist although I wanted to stay like this all day I knew I couldn't.

I twisted myself around so I could face him.

I poked his nose.

And that didn't do anything.

"Carl."

"Carl."

I started making crying noises.
To wake him up but then I realized that sheet was wet and I look down where blood is.... Shit. That's when the real tears came to play.

and all of a sudden Carl wakes up and sits up next to me.

"Y/n what happened."

" I Covered my face from him."

"I'vegotmyperiod."

"What?"

"I'vegotmyperiod."

"Babe you have to speak up your mumbling."

He then looked at the sheets and saw.

"I'm sorry."

"No no babe its okay. Do you need anything?"

"No. But can you get off the bed I need to clean the sheets."

"Babe it's okay. I'll do it. you just relax and make sure you're okay."

"You're not mad?"

"Mad? Of course not this happens and its fine."

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" He starts to smile.

"I don't know I just found it weird how we went to sleep with our clothes on.

Man we were tired."

"Yeah, we passed out.."

He then kisses me. It was gentle and nice.

Molli POV. The_girl_31

I have seizures here or there but John is always there. Honestly the best boyfriend ever.

Y/n and I have been hanging out lately. We laugh because Rory is probably killing her boyfriend with kisses.

I had to go to bathroom really bad but we were currently outside. I had to pee really bad so I quickly ran as fast as I could while yelling back to y/n.

" I'm sorry I just need to pee!"

"Go to Carl's house it is the one on the left!"

"Thanks!"

I went as fast as I could up the stairs almost falling on my face . Which wouldn't be the first one today.

I quickly open the bathroom door to see Enid putting something in her mouth and drinking water after.

"Hey, Enid."

"I was just leaving so you can have the bathroom."

"Wait I actually was looking for you because I have this huge headache and I was wondering if you had a pill I can take to make go away." I lied.

" Uh not on me but when I get to my house I will make sure to give them to you ."

"Thanks."

I shut the door and sat on the toilet thinking. Enid is pregnant and there is no way she will get rid of the baby . Right?

Enid's Pov.

I went looking all over in my house looking for a specific type of pills but they weren't there and at the time I was dating Carl so they have to be at his house.

I quickly ran to his house and went to the bathroom.

I open the mirror door (you know the thing I'm talking about I just don't know what it is called.) And found them.

I don't want to be a mom and if I being honest I never thought I could do this.

Plus Carl can get his happy ending he wanted and I can get back to my life.

I quickly took out one pill and put the pill bottle in my pocket.

I popped the pill in my mouth then take a glass of water.

I then see Molli looking like she is going to explode her pants.

I quickly left after we had a quick conversation.

Now we wait.

Carl's POV.

When y/n never wanted to talk to me I quickly became more depressed each time she left.

Thinking one day she will leave and not come back.

The thing is I was never one to think I would cut but when I was depressed I did.

No one realizes where it is because it is on my chest .

That's why I would usually sleep with a shirt now.

I just hope she never finds out because if she did I know she would leave me and I just got her back... I'm not taking any chances.

I went to go for a walk to get away from thinking of the horrible things I did.

The only reason Enid didn't see the scars because it not that noticeable but after I got Enid pregnant I got mad at myself again and I just cut.

Cut.

Cut.

I hate it.

John's POV.

I never been more happier.

With anyone in my whole life.

Molly makes me a better person than I ever was I know when I met Y/n she thought I was really nice but before I met her I was this ruthless person I just needed someone to push me a little.

When I met Y/n I thought she was my person but then I met Molly and the first time I saw her in the doctors my heart dropped.

I wanted it to be me and not her.

I don't know what it was but I was falling for this girl like I known her for years when in reality I met her only for 5 minutes. I never cared for anyone this much as I did with Molli.

Truth be told I never had a girlfriend before because I use to get bullied because I was ugly and fat but I work on my body for a long time now .

I don't understand how this beautiful girl can love me .

Wait I'm falling in love with her but is she in love with me.

A/n POV

So I feel like you guys waited a long time so I'm giving you chapter 30 part 1 hopefully you guys can forgive me for this long ass time. Anyway I love you all. BYEEE.
Also WritersLife0818 if you are wondering where you POV is it is going to be in part two. Anyway love you girl.