Chapter 9: Why Did He Leave?

Carl POV.

While I and Y/n were still in my room we decided to try to escape. 

The only problem was that Neegans people were all over the place so when we went out the window we notice one of Neegan's guys and we hid on the roof as soon as the guy was gone me and Y/n decided to try to go to the next building the only problem was we have to jump and there a 50% chance we would fall so I decided to go first and when I jumped I actually made it then it was Y/n turn she then said

 "Carl I can't I'm going to fall"

 I then tried to comfort her and said "do you trust me" she quickly nodded and jumped and I caught her once we made it to the building we decided to make a run for it at least until Neegans gone so we ran for our lives and made it to the woods and we hid there but then I saw a van where Neegans putting our stuff.

Y/n POV.

As we went to the woods I notice Carl looking at the van then he turned to me and said "I need to get in that van" I looked at him shocked and said "hell no your not what would happen if you get caught how am I supposed to deal with that." he then looked at me and said "survive somehow" then he ran towards the van. It felt like my heart drops and as I saw him hiding it the back as the van move away I just hope he will be okay.

Maggie POV.

I miss Glenn so much but I have to move forward somehow as I was hiding at the hilltop in case something happens with the baby I just miss Y/n so much I mean Enid and Sasha are great to talk to I just miss Y/n so much.

Y/n POV.

As Carl left I went to my room crying but soon I wiped my tears away and decided to go outside and go to my favorite spot in the woods as I went to the woods I see Enid crying I quickly ran up to her and kneeled down and asked "Enid are you okay?"

A/n- of course, she okay she just likes crying.

Reader- shad up.

She then wiped her tears and said "why did Carl leave" I shook my head and said "I don't know" she then continue crying. I then saw a boy in the woods and I knew who exactly it was. Josh.

1 hour later.

Carl POV.

When I got the base neegan caught me hiding but didn't do anything I wonder why. All he did was drove me back to Alexandra.

Back to Alexandra.

As I got back to Alexandra I see Enid run to me crying and she hugged me I guess she worried about me but when she was hugging me I looked at Y/n heading outside I wonder why and I'm going to find out.

Daryl POV.

As they left me in a room playing a stupid song and giving me dog food I saw that the door was open so I decided to get out and run to a room I finally found a room I quickly put on some clothes and left I finally was outside I quickly grabbed one of the motorcycle a and left.

Y/n POV.

I was walking towards the person an hugged Josh. He was alive and it was the best feeling in the world to have your best friend back.

30minutes later

As I was heading for entrance Carl yelled my name I quickly turn around and hugged him and said "thank goodness your alive but I have to get going" he then gave me a confused look and I said "I'm going to see Maggie" he then nodded and I head for the woods to get my dad's motorcycle.

Maggie POV.

I was eating an apple pie when I heard a motorcycle I quickly got up and went outside to see who it was and to my surprise it was Daryl I then gave him a huge hug but after we started chatting I heard another motorcycle as me and Daryl went outside we saw this person we couldn't quite see who it was since they had a helmet but as soon as they took it off I saw... Y/n I quickly ran towards her and we hugged which felt like forever.

Daryl POV.

As I saw it was Y/n I immediately said "where's my hug" her eyes widen and ran towards me and I scooped her up and spun her around like I use to when she was little as I put her down she then said "you know I look pretty badass on your motorcycle" me and Maggie looked at each other and started laughing.

Maggie POV.

As Y/n and I  catch up how everyone been doing she then turned to me and asked "Maggie am I pretty".

A/n

I know this was a short chapter but I have homework to do ughhh not like I want to anyway comment your favorite part and ideas for next chapter and give this chapter a star
Bye my little Walker's of dead <3