Chapter 16: INSECURE

(don't play the song until I say so lol XD) A/n so if you're wondering what all the boys look like here is some pictures lol.

Carl.

Josh

Josh.

John

John.

Mikey

Mikey.

Soo... Now that you saw all the characters back to the story.

Y/n Pov

I was on the run I had to run before they catch up to me but as I was turning the corner. I. Saw. All. 5. Of them.

They all splash me with water I then yelled at all Enid, Carl, Josh, Mikey, and John we were all playing with water balloons.

As I was all soaked with water I said under my breath "I'm going to get all of you when you least expect it.

Carl's POV.

Y/n looks so cute when she all mad but I can't show that I still like her because she might not feel the same.

Y/n POV.

I went to go change out of my wet clothes in Carl bathroom since we were all hanging out there but as I took off my shirt I heard a person from behind say "Did Neegan do that"

I quickly turned around to see who it was and it was Carl and I then signed and said "Don't sneak up on me like that"

he then looked at my stomach and at my bruise I felt really insecure and I guess he saw that because he said "Don't be insecure you have an amazing body don't hide it."

I then started to blush but then he touched my bruise and I winched a little and he then left the bathroom for a moment and grabbed some medicine to try to heal my bruise.

I then stopped him and said "What's the point of doing this when Neegan might kill me anyway"

he then looked up since he was concentrated on putting medicine on my bruise he spoked and said "You're not going to die no matter what happens with Neegan"

I then looked down and said "Carl you don't know that like what happens if he kills you..Or everybody else" he then looked at me and walked forwarded and said "SURVIVE SOMEHOW."

Carl's POV.

Right then I Wanted so bad to kiss Y/n but I knew it wasn't the right time so I just hugged her and left and walked downstairs to where all the guys were and Enid.

Daryl POV.

I have been coming back and forth from Alexandra to hilltop Maggie and I have to hide from Neegan but I go back and forth for my daughter.

I got to know if she safe I mean I know she can take care of herself but once you're a father it is your job to do anything for your child.

I decided to go to Alexandria to ask Y/n an important question. But I also need to tell all the boys at Alexandra something about girls.

Enid Pov.

As for me, Y/n and all the guys were playing videogames we heard someone come to the front door and the person said "John, Mikey, Josh, and Carl come to the kitchen" as we all come to the kitchen there was 4 seats in one side and 2 seats in the other.

We then saw Daryl and he said "boys seat in one side the girls in other" as we all do what he said he then spoke and said "listen I got a bunch of questions for Y'all"

Y/n POV.

As my dad said he got questions for all of us I knew it wasn't going to be good. (play song now)

I then looked at my dad and he looked at me and said "why was John in your room? Shirtless." I then started to blush like crazy and said "Enid dared me too and plus we were all pretty drunk."

He then nodded and said "Aren't you and Carl dating"

I then looked at Carl and we both started blushing so hard we look like tomatoes until I said

"I don't know I mean it was only a kiss" my dad turned to me and looked shocked and said

"only a kiss Y/n this was your first kiss that has to mean something"

I then looked at the ground from embarrassment and then my dad went to the next question and said "so you all got boners when you saw Y/n"

I then looked at Enid and we both laughed hysterically but then stopped when my dad said "Enid and Mikey are dating right?"

I then looked at Enid and she nodded.

I then started nudging her to try to embarrass her.

Then my dad said "soo since Enid and Mikey are off the table which one of you like my daughter"

I started to get so embarrassed and said "Dad we are all friends" he then shooked his head and said

"Nope, now boys if you don't tell the truth I will throw you all over the wall" I then saw Carl raise his hand and I was shocked and then I saw John and Josh raise there hand.

My dad then said "Y/n which guy do you like" I then Stood there not knowing what to do but I then said

"I like all of them" but then my Dad said

"well, now I know how to solve this who ever takes my daughter to the perfect date wins."

My Dad said, "But there is one thing Y/n would you like to live in the hilltop with me?"

Reader- you put me in an awkward position.

Cake author~chan - wait are you talking about the dates?

Reader- yes like how can I choose?

Cake author~Chan-the person that knows you best and plus you get free food so stop complaining.

Reader- true

Guys- wow Y/n you choose food over us.

Reader- yep.

A/n

Hope you like this chapter I worked really hard on it and sorry it took a long time and plus I have a story fanfic cover competition meaning the winner cover gets to be the cover of this fanfic. Anyway leave a star and comment what you thought of this chapter.

Bye, my little Walker's of dead <3