Chapter 22: im not a little kid

You may be wondering why I am in a dark place? why I'm like this? Why can't I just disappear? If I disappear it would make everyone lives better. And plus how can you fix something that's already broken?

Y/n POV.

One.

It took one gunshot.

One bullet.

To cause a War.

And it all started because of me.

3rd persons POV.

Gunshots went in each direction aiming for Y/n they wanted justice they were betrayed and confused.

But it didn't matter as long as Y/n is gone everything would be fine or so they thought.

Michonne POV.

Pretty much as the bullet went out of that gun everything went to hell people kept aiming to shoot her.

I tried to do everything to get them to not because of she, not the enemy Neegan's the enemy and always had been the enemy.

Carl's POV.

Everything went fast gunshots flew everywhere.

I saw Y/n going towards the woods following my dad and Josh.

I quickly jump on the car was hiding behind and ran towards Y/n.

Y/n POV. (Play song)

I was following Rick from behind because I needed to know if Josh was okay.

As I peeked from behind the tree a force to me down to the ground.

The person flipped me over and once I saw who it was I quickly Pushed him off and started punching him.

He pinned me to a tree and said

"I know you didn't mean it just stay with us come on please I know you're in there I just need you to fight this!"

I flipped him Around and now he's pinned to the tree I then my lips went to his ear and I said

"She's gone. don't try to stop me."

I then stabbed him in the leg and went back where the fight was.

Flashback.

I was on the swing playing with my best friend we were talking about the stupidest shit we laughed until our faces hurt.

Two girls came up to us and said

"Go away and never come back."

My best friend and I looked at each other and then look back and I said: "what if we don't want to leave."

The chuckled and started punching and kicking me that night I came home with bruises my dad asked what happen I just told him I fell and that was just when I was eight and the age of 15 I would be called everything fat ugly unworthy slut whore useless I actually believed a lot of the things people told me.
~~~~~~~~
A new boy came and I was never really friends with him I didn't even know his name until one day I was at school and people kept calling me things I didn't cry I stood there.

Until Carl stepped up and said

"Get the fuck away from her."

Everyone was silent until I saw the new boy and the boy that bullied me get in the fight I quickly ran away.
~~~~~~~~~
I was walking to my house when I felt a tap on the shoulder I quickly jumped but saw it was the new boy he then said

"Hi my name is Ca--"

"Don't think we are going to be friends or fall in love because you stood up for me.

I don't need anybody so you can stop this whole hero act and try to get the girl.

Plus your probably doing this for attention and don't say oh no that's why I'm here.

Just shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone."

He then crosses the street and left.

I don't need anybody so what if I'm like this fuck them I don't care about anyone and I especially don't need to be a whore while sleeping with guys who stood up for me.

I'm not a little kid.