Chapter 13: causing me to laugh

Y/n

It's been 2 days since are saw Carl I don't know why but it's like I need to see him. I was walking to my way to the base since neegan took my motorcycle. Anyway as I walked in I saw Carl and he ran towards me and I ran towards and at the same time we both leaned in to kiss each other........... Until I heard someone open the gate and said "get your paws off my daughter" I knew exactly who it was.
"Dad" I pout but then looked at Carl and gave him a hug and he kissed me on the head but then my dad (aka Daryl) said "what the hell did I just say" I then looked backed at Carl and said "run" he then looked at me and said "why do I have to ru-" he was then inturepted because he saw my dad running towards him he started booking it like there was no tomorrow I the started laughing so hard I feel on the floor but as I was getting up I heard a shot everyone stopped and looked at me and then I looked down to see I was shot in the stomach. The next thing I knew that it went black.

Daryl POV.

As I was chasing carl for kissing Y/n I heard a gunshot come from the trees I then looked at Y/n and she was confused it was like she didn't even feel it but then I saw her fall to the floor. I quickly went up to her and carried her bridal style and then went to the doctor house and I place her on the table and sat at on a chair not crying because I know if I let myself cry it would never stop. (a/n glee quote)

Carl POV.
As I saw Daryl carry Y/n to the doctor house I quickly went outside of the wall and I saw one of neegan men thank God it was only him any way I shot him. With. Out. Even. Thinking. Twice. I shot him it felt like my whole world was shut down I mean what if Y/n dies and she turns to a walker I mean like that would be horrible all I want is her to be safe.

1 week later

Daryl POV

Y/n still hasn't waking up I been freaking out almost everyday wait let me rephrase that I mean every minute I mean what if she doesn't wake up what would happen then.

Rick's POV.

I sat by Y/n as she was sleeping and find myself crying I mean I don't know why I'm crying I mean yeah I knew her but we didn't talk often and now I find out her and my son have been dating I mean for how long. just then I was since inturepted in my thought when I heard someone said "Rick are you crying" I then smiled because I knew who exactly it was I then removed my hand over my face and looked at Y/n and gave her a big hug but let go because she said "Y/N the one who got shot and still hurts" I then apologize but then we heard the door open and then I looked at her and said it was Carl she then quickly shut her eyes I knew exactly what she was doing.

Y/n POV.

As soon as Carl walked in I closed my eyes because I wanted to see his reaction when I wake up for the first time (;)) I then heard him say " she still hasn't woking up" I guessed Rick nodded because Carl said " Y/n I need you to wake up and be the badass you can be I swear to god if it makes you wake up you can slap me the first thing you do when you wake up" I then moved my hand a bit my guess Carl saw because he said "she waking up. SHE WAKING UP! I then flitted my eyes to make it look like I woke up I then saw Carl went up to me and hugged me and kiss me on the for head I then looked at him and slapped him real hard he looked confused I then said "I swear to god if it makes you wake up you can slap me in the face" I chuckled he then looked at my dad and said "you were in on this" Rick nodded causing me to chuckled.