Chapter 5: shot to the eye

Daryl POV.

These past few days I see that Y/n goes out in the afternoon and comes back with blood all over her clothes I mean I know she a good fighter but why is she doing this?.

Y/n POV.

I have been killing Walkers for the past few days but that's only because I'm so confused I mean Carl said he liked me more than friends but he chose Enid. 

 I just don't know anymore. When I walked back in the camp I went straight for my house and got changed I put my h/l h/c in a ponytail.

 When I got outside of my house I see Josh helping Carol with something I decided to walked towards him but then he carried me bridal style. I then got off of him and rolled my eyes.

Carl POV.

I know I picked Enid instead of Y/n but it felt like the wrong decision I then see Y/n being held bridal style and I got so jealous. Then I thought does Y/n really like this guy but then I notice her scar has a bandage on it I need to ask her what happened.

Y/n POV.

As I walked away from Josh Carl came running to me and said 

"Y/n what happened to your scar?"

 I then said

 "nothing I guess I did this to my sleep" 

but he wasn't buying it. I then see Enid I quickly pushed Carl away and ran up to her and slapped her (a/n what happened to be more than a  slap) she then slapped me back and we fought but after a few hitting Carl pulled me back and dad pulled Enid back.

Daryl POV.

As I was doing my work I see Y/n fighting Enid again I quickly ran to Enid to pull her back when Carl pulled Y/n back Carl and I both asked 

"why the hell do you guys keep fighting"

 then Y/n looked at me and said

 "We keep fighting because this bitch keeps cutting me"

 I then look at her scar and wrist but she then walked away giving the finger to Enid I then looked at Enid and said

 "lay a finger on my daughter one more time I will come for you" 

she looked scared out her mind and nodded.

Carl POV.

I looked at Enid after Y/n said that Enid been cutting her I then ran to Y/n but she looks pissed I then grabbed her wrist and pulled her to my house and to my room. Then I said 

"Y/n I'm sorry I didn't know-"

 I was then cut off by her yelling

 "of fuck course, you didn't know-"

 we were cut off by the sound of gunshots and yelling I quickly grabbed Judith but by the time I looked at Y/n she was out the door god dammit why did she have to be so stubborn.

Y/n POV.

When I left Carl house I started shooting people that had a won there head.

 Then I looked around seeing all the people that were killed a tear fell down my cheek but I wiped it away.

 And ran towards my dad he gave me my crossbow and I put behind my back I then see the wall comes down and all the zombies come in I quickly ran to the woods and climb a tree thank God there was no walkers there I then see how there were a million of walkers then I see Carl, Josh, Daryl, and Rick calling my name but if I yelled back all the zombies will come to me.

Carl POV

All the group is here but no signs of Y/n I started getting worried so I called her name but I guess I wasn't the only one worried because some of the guys called her name too but we heard no response back I started to get worried I wanted to head out the door to look for her but my dad stopped me.

Rick POV

I saw how Carl was going to go out the door but I quickly stopped him and said "she a Dixon she has to survive" he nodded but I can tell his so worried.

Carol POV

As I see Rick stops Carl from walking out the door I notice something on a tree I then yelled 

"guys Y/n is on the tree"

 the whole group looks at the window and signs with relief but just then we see a hand go over her mouth and see her struggling.

Y/n POV.

I look into the window and see everyone look at me I was about to wave when something covered my mouth and took me down the tree I looked to see who it was and it was two girls and a guy they then took me to an abandoned building but they didn't lay a finger on me just tied me up I just hope the group is okay.

Carl POV

As we see Y/n gets kidnapped Rick then says

 "we need to go after her"

 he then let's two walkers come in and kills them and cuts them in half then says 

"grabbed something and put this over you" 

as I grab a sheet I put the Walker guts on me and put Judith under the sheet as we walked out the door.

 I hear crying we all look at Sam trying to calm him down but then he gets eaten by two zombies then Jessie starts to cry and a walker bit her but her hand is stuck to me so my dad cuts her hand but then I see Ron pulled a gun and aiming at me saying

 "this is your fault" 

he was about to shoot until Michonne sword gets right through him but the bullet still managed to hit my eye then it went black.

A/n

Hope you guys like it so far I know I don't show you all of the characters POV but I will soon comment to give me ideas and say what was your favorite part. Bye, my little Walker's of dead <3