Chapter 20 : Ashamed.

A/n - Don't play the song until told XD.

3rd person's POV.

After the hospital, there was weird tension with Josh and Y/n.

3 days past and still Josh didn't want to talk to Y/n for some reason he always seemed disgusted with her in every possible way.

He was starting to act like a bully.

Y/n POV.

What is Josh's problem like shit ever since he found that girl it's like he is embarrassed by me.

Every time I walk by them Josh literally takes the girl the opposite direction.

I mean the only person there for me is Carl.

Carl and I were hanging in his bedroom since I asked my dad to stay one day at Alexandria.

We were cuddling and talking about the stupidest stuff ever.

I looked at Carl and said, "Carl are you embarrass by me?"

His smile turned into a serious face when he heard me say that.

He turned to me and said "Y/n I would never be embarrassed by you. You're an amazing person and beautiful too and who doesn't love a face like a potato?"

I smiled but then hit him softly on the arm and said: "Wow so you think I'm a potato?"

I turned my body around so my back would be facing him.

I then chuckled when I felt two big arms wrapped around my waist.

He then turns me around and said

"No you're a beautiful and amazing girl but you're my Chicken nugget."

We looked at each other and laughed and I pecked him on the lips smiling.

We sat like this for a while until I stood up and said

"I'm going to try to talk to Josh."

Carl then looked at me and said

"Y/n I don't think that's a good ide-"

before he could finish he sentence I pecked him on the lips and left.

Now time to find Josh.

Josh's POV.

I was hanging out with Rory in my bedroom until  I heard and knock and saw a person I once called my best friend.

Y/n went in and said

"Hey Josh and um Rory right yeah hey okay this awkward I mean not awkward but.. you know what nevermind Josh I was wondering if you and Rory would like to hang out this afternoon?"

I then looked at her in disgust and said

"Why would we want to hang out with you?"

I then saw her face look down and saw how her e/c eyes had water in them.

She then cleared her throat and whispered

"what did I ever do?"

I then stood up to her and said

"what did you say?"

She then cleared her throat again and said

"You're an ass"

I then looked at her and said

"Your the one who freaking starts all drama and wants everyone to feel sorry for you and the reason you got shot because you couldn't keep your god damn mouth to shut up.

Carl probably cheating on you because frankly, I don't think no one would date you and my sister oh I feel bad for her damn straight like she actually had to be friends with you.

Oh and your father I feel bad for him because he is the one that made you and he probably was ashamed when he saw yo-." "Enough." I then looked to see Rory and I walked away from the house as fast as possible but then by the time I got to my house I started crying like there was no tomorrow.

Next day.

Y/n Pov.

"I Told you it was a bad idea see him now you're hurt because after what he said damn it Y/n why can't you be like Bet-"

I walked away from Carl pissed at him and pissed at Josh too I then was walking towards the wall to leave to go back to the hilltop when I felt a hand touch my shoulder I turned around and it was Rory she then looked at me in sorrow and said

"Josh is an ass so don't worry about it and I'm sorry that I put a knife up to your neck also I can talk to Josh if you want me too?"

I looked up and said

"Thanks but Josh told me what he thinks of me so it's fine and thanks to you for saying that."

She nodded and walked away.

Josh's POV. (Play song)

I woke up mad at myself I don't know why but then I heard someone barge into my room and said

"Why the fuck would you say that to Y/n you're the stupidest person on this whole entire planet. Well, what's left of it."

I then turned around and said

"Carl you don't need to remind me I was there."

he looked at me and said

"Maybe I do because your head is too far up your ass that maybe you didn't even know what you did. You . Called. Y/n. A. Disgrace."

I then looked at him and sat on my bed and started developing tears

"You don't think I know that now she thinks I'm ashamed of her when really she made me a better a person."

I started losing it and started crying as hard as I can he then sat next to me and said

"I told her I wish she could be like Beth."

I then looked at him in confusion and he said

"We both let Y/n leave thinking that she is unworthy we are asses."

Y/n POV.

As soon as I got to the Hilltop it was noon I then went to my house and ran to my room and started crying.

I then heard someone come in and wrapped their arms around me and then I heard the person I needed in this moment

"Let it out because whatever your crying about that person that made you cry doesn't deserve your tears."

I then hugged my dad and fell asleep in his arms.