Chapter 12: The KISS

Rick POV.

As the heat went up by the second I decided to unlock the door but quietly so I can see if they find out the door is unlocked.

Cake Author-chan- Evil Rick.(XD)

Y/n POV.

As Carl and me looked away from each other to not blush I heard the door unlocked I then quickly put on my shirt on and ran out the door yelling "thank the Lords" Carl was right behind me and we laughed but then I remembered I was mad at him for what he did so I then walked away thinking why would he say that but I was interrupted from my thoughts when I saw Rick I then quickly ran to him and tackled him and said "WTF Rick how dare you lock me in a room with Carl" just then we heard cars pull up outside the wall I then looked up and said "shit" I then got off Rick and said "what the hell am I going to do? Neegan's here." He then was about say something when i ran to the wall and since the ladder was by the entrance I had to somehow get over the wall I then quickly ran to run of the house and went to the window and went to roof to roof on every house until I reach near the wall I then quickly jumped over it.

Rick's POV.

After I saw Y/n escaped from the wall neegan came in and said "look for all the good stuff" all his people nodded and went to each house and they took a lot of the stuff we need to survive but none took the food which is good but we still need weapon s to survive.

Carl's POV.

When my dad and neegan were talking I see Y/n getting on Daryl motorcycle I then quickly walked to the entrance but act casually and walked to her and said "if you turn on the motorcycle then they will hear you" she then turned around and said"well then I escap-" she was then inturepted when we heard someone walking towards us I then grabbed her by the hand and hid her behind a tree with my hand over her mouth she then looked behind us and nodded but as they were walking away they saw Daryl motorcycle the person them grabbed and said "neegan look what I found" I then let go of her mouth she then looked at me and said "now how the hell am I'm going to get back to joh-" as she wispered that I inturepted her and said "who is John" she then looked like she messed up and said "his the guy that been helping me survive" I then started to feel something sorta what I felt when I met Josh no I can't feel jelousy again I just can't she then looked at me and I then said "you don't like him do you she then gave me a confused face and said "yeah I kinda do" I then felt anger and rage but then she looked at me and we are inches away and said "Carl I have to tell you something" I then nodded and said "what is it" she then looked in the ground and said "do you think I should tell him that I like him." I felt my heart ripped out of my chest.

Cake Author-chan- I bet you thought she will admit the feeling she have for him. Nope.not yet.

Reader- I hate you.

Cake Author-chan- don't you dare lie you made it this far.

Y/n POV.

I was about to tell Carl how I feel about him but then I thought to myself what if rejects me so I then quickly change it and said "should I tell him I like him" I then saw how sad he was when I said that I then looked at that ground but then out of no where I felt like I had to do this it's now or never. I then passionately kiss him and instead of lasting two seconds it lasted until we both couldn't breath as soon as we let go we both started blushing like crazy but then I kissed him on the cheek and ran before neegan finding out that I was here I just hope I see Carl again.

Carl POV.

When her lips connected with my lips it felt like heaven but then we had to let go for the air we then started blushing like crazy then she kisses me on the cheek and left I just wonder why but whatever reason I hope she comes back.

A/n

I know I haven't posted in a few days but I ran out of ideas as you can tell by this short chapter but any way leave a comment for ideas for the next chapter and what was your favorite part and leave a star bye my little Walker's of dead<3