Chapter 18: Wait for me

(Play song when told lol)

Y/n POV.

I was walking out so frustrated at Carl and how he kissed a girl that was not me. I mean like he has no right- I then started thinking how he liked me and how he watched me flirt and kiss other guys...Shit, what's happening to me.

While I and John were walking outside I ran back to Alexandra and grabbed Carl and gave him a passionate kiss and said

"Wait for me I know I have been with other boys but all I need you to do is just wait because I love yo-"

I then woke up by the sound of John shaking and saying my name.

"What Happened" he then helped me up and said "We were walking in the street and you just passed out."

I looked at him and I got up and started walking trying not to think of Carl.

2 weeks past.

Carl POV.

I was with Beth but as we were in my room reading comics or kissing once in a while I kept think of Y/n.

This whole 2 weeks I have been thinking about her like how she will come back and tell me she loves me but I guess that's never going to happen.

Plus I have Beth, she's smart, gorgeous, and cares about me.

Unlike Y/n she uses to yell at me for just going out in the woods without telling her.

"You okay babe?"

I then looked down at my lap where Beth was laying down. I then nodded and made a fake smile.

Beth POV.

Something is going on with Carl. He always seems to be thinking about something else. But when I ask him about it, he just shakes his head and says "it's nothing."

I just hope that he's okay.

John POV.

Something is going on with Y/n, she always seems to be thinking about something. But when I ask her about it, she just shakes her head and says
"it's nothing."

I just hope that she's okay.

Y/n POV.

I was at the Hilltop and I was walking outside. I saw the gate open and then Rick appeared.

He went up to the mayor and said

"We can take Neegan down if we work together."

The Mayor didn't disagree but he wasn't on board either.

I was going to go to Maggie and tell her what's happening when I was stopped by Carl. He looked down at me since he was taller than me and said "You're just going to walk by and not help us"

I then looked him in disgust and said

"Get the hell away from me, I don't want to talk to you."

I then pushed him away until he grabbed my hand and made me turn around and he said

"We found YOU, we Helped YOU, and now you're just going to leave. Wow you're more shallow than I thought"

That's when I turn around and pushed him and kept pushing him but he wasn't fighting back until I made him trip and I was on top of him and I about punched him in the chest when he flipped me over and I was on the ground.

I then noticed everyone was looking at us. I got up and ran towards him pushing him to the ground.

When he got up and he threw me to the ground. I noticed we were both bleeding drastically.