Chapter 19: Old replace by New

3rd Person POV.

The group was running pretty low on guns and other supplies that they can use to fight Neegan.

So Rick and Michonne decided to go find supplies until Carl, Josh, and Enid all wanted to go.

Finally, Rick and Michonne gave in and let them go find supplies with them.

Rick decided to stop at the hilltop to see If Maggie wanted supplies since she was having a baby.

As they all got to the hilltop Maggie made a long list and gave it to the group as they were heading out until Y/n ran with a gun in her hand and John not too far behind her she then said

"Can we go"

Josh didn't wait to hear anyone respond he then ran to Y/n and picked her up bridal style and put her in the car as he did this the whole group chuckled.

Josh POV.

As we were driving around we found a hospital.

We quickly went in with knives or guns in our hands in case there were any Walkers.

As we all went in surprisingly it was cleared we all decided to spill up.

I went with John, Y/n went with Carl, and Rick and Michonne went together.

As I and John were looking in the rooms we went to one room and saw a face I never thought I would see again.

??? POV.

Since it all started I been alone and to be honest I'm fine with it.

Sure I missed talking to people but I didn't need someone to question every move I do.

John POV.

Josh and I just started and we both went to the girl and hugged her like there was no tomorrow I then heard her say

"We're together again."

FLASHBACK...

7 Years ago

Josh POV.

John and I were walking to our new school and as we both went into the class.

I bumped into this beautiful girl.

She then said "s-sorry" I then looked at her and said

"No, it's m-my f-fault for bumping i-into you"

I cursed at myself for stuttering she then smiled and said

"You're cool"

I looked at her confused and she just shrugged then sat in her seat.

Ever since then John and I have been friends with Rory.

We talked about a lot of stupid stuff like which guy I liked or how John saw this cute girl one time and her name is Y/n something.

I wasn't insecure about how people thought of me being gay but I always had this feeling with Rory that I couldn't explain it.

4 years past and I was super stressed with a huge test I had coming up.

One day Rory came into my room and said

"you want to go get McDonald's?"

I then looked at her and said

"can't studying."

she then looked at me confused and said

"Don't you get all A's"

I nodded she then sat on my bed and said

"So don't worry about it and take me to McDonald's"

she joked but I wasn't in a joking mode and I yelled