Chapter 24: you're GOING TO WHAT.

Play song when told. 030.

Enid Pov.

I can't keep it, I mean I'm 17 and pregnant.

Ugh how could be so stupid... I knew better than to have sex with Carl.

Ugh, I watch tons of movies before this on how the girl gets pregnant and she has a crappy life.

I always would laugh at those never thinking I could be one.

I have a baby and unfortunately its Carl's. The dream I always wanted before Y/n showed up...but I never really thought of the effects of it.

But now that dream was over a long time ago I had stopped growing feelings for Carl and Y/n is my best friend.

And now it seems like the dream came true.

"Enid, Enid, Enid hello are you there." I shook from my thoughts and nodded and Carl said

"What are you going to do." I looked up at him and said

"Why is it my choice ."

He then rose his voice yelling

"It's Your body. Do you want to keep it or not."

Tears started developing I whispered to him so close to his ear

"I'm not the one you love."
He looked down then said

"It's our baby it's your decision it doesn't matter who I love or not ."

It broke my heart knowing his heart belongs to another but my heart belongs to another as well... I cheated on Mikey and Carl cheated on Beth...what have we done. I am pregnant and don't want to bring this baby in a complicated world but I don't want to let it go.

Y/N POV. (Play song now)

I just walked away I didn't feel like running I felt like I need to get Moli and get the hell out. The thing that I don't understand is that I have so many reasons to forget about Carl but no reasons to not love him.

How I wish I can just turn it off.

Turn off my love for him... For my dad for everyone... My dad I know he is dead I know Neegan killed him ... I just wish he knew what to do.

While I was walking I heard footsteps behind me I quickly turned the corner stop the person by putting a knife on there neck until I saw it was Rory.

I quickly let go and apologize.

I notice she seemed to be crying and she noticed that I was too.

We both decided to talk about it.

I grew angry at Josh.

How could he think It was just a phase like you don't just turn bi whenever you want to.

I quickly got up and said to her

"I'm going to kick that son of a bi--"

she quickly inturepted me and said

" no please don't I mean maybe he didn't mean I---."

"I don't give a monkey's ass if he meant it or not I just care that he said it to you. Yeah, we don't know each other well but I know enough to know you don't deserve this."

I walked towards Josh's house until I heard I whisper from behind

"Y/n."

I turned around to see who it was when I was greeted by arms around me so tight I quickly saw it was John.

I knew he missed me I mean I missed him but I can't get to attach because it's easy to leave just staying gone is the hard part.

I let go breathing in and out then said

" John you know I can't stay."

He let a tear roll down his cheek and said

"what if I go with you then we will be fi--"

"John people need you here nobody needs m-"

"I need you!"

"You know how hard it is knowing that you're hurting and I can't be there to cheer you up. You know how hard it is knowing that one day you might leave those walls and not come back. Y/N YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT I NEED YOU AND FUCK CARL IF HE DOESN'T SEE THAT"

I starred at him shocked at what just came out of his mouth.

I cleared my throat and said

"Get your stuff and we can go as soon as Moli wakes up."

He nodded but then hugged me again I then went to go back to see how Moli is doing.

Then I was stopped by someone in front of me, I didn't bother to look who it was but they weren't moving out of my way so I looked up and saw Carl.

"Get out of my way."

"So you came to betray us again "

my blood boiled

"You're a fucking dick."

" At least I'm not a girl who runs away when things get tough."

"WELL, YOU LEFT FIRST."

he looked at me confused I then opened my mouth

"Do you remember in the woods I told you don't leave but you left anyway.

Why do you think I said that because I needed you the most and you left me alone. And when you came back not once you stood up for me not once did you told me you love me when I needed you too."

He went to say something but I just went to walk away until he turned me around and said

" please don't leave "

I then whispered

"I thought you wanted to forget about me. But I guess I wanted to forget you ."

He then looked in deep into my eyes and said

"You can't because I love you and you love me so please stay with me."

Tears filled my eyes but I managed not to let them escape I then turn around and hugged him and whispered

"I'm a mess and you're perfect I'm sorry but Carl you fell in love with a shattered piece of glass"

I let go and walked away.

Molli's POV.

Every scream was like I said nothing I kept waiting to wake up until I heard someone say "Her heart rate is going down! GET Y/N!"