Chapter 15: survivor

Carl POV.

I know I shouldn't be jealous of John but then again I am but aren't me and Y/n dating I mean I don't know we just kiss and a kiss is a big deal and I know I had the same problem with Josh I just have to stop being jealous of every guy she meets.

Y/n POV.

As I closed the door awkwardly I open my bathroom door and started laughing so hard.

John then looked at me like I almost got killed I started laughing more until I heard a door shut.

I quickly pushed John back to the bathroom and said "go change my dad just left"

he nodded and I was about to lay on my bed when I saw a crack open in the bathroom and I saw John changing and damn he was sexy.

I quickly looked away and said "ready" he nodded and we walked downstairs but as we were walking to the front door we heard someone say "mmhmm"

I then knew exactly who it was and then I whispered "shit" I then turned around and saw my dad and I look at John but he wasn't scared.

Weird. I then spoke really quickly and said " It was a dare and plus we didn't do anything and..."

I then grabbed John's hand and ran towards the door while I see my dad chasing us.

John then looked at me and stopped and said " get on my back" I laughed and got on his back and he ran as fast as he could until we saw Enid, Carl,and Josh talking I then yelled "Enid looked at what you did.

"She started laughing but stopped because we were about to fall until John catch me in mid-air and he took the fall for me and in that moment I was on top of him and I started to blush like crazy.

Until I finally got off of him. We later went to Josh house and we all hung out until we heard this unpleasant sound it was the sound of neegans vehicles.

I then got up and was about to escaped the window until Enid pulled me back and said "too late they are going to see you" I then looked down and said " well fuck I'm a dead person"

(A/n at the drunk fence thing you told John everything) I then saw Neegans people coming to Josh's house "fuck fuck fuck there coming what do I do"

they all said a bunch of places to hide but I shooked my head and said " neegan will ruined my life one way or the other and he will not rest until he finds me."

I then quickly went out of the house when I was stop by Carl he looked at me and said

"come back alive." I nodded and walked towards the outside where neegan saw me and I saw him and he let to man grab me from behind like before and he said " well if it isn't this bitch" I scoffed at what he called me but then held blade up to my neck and said

"today is your lucky day which means your going to die today" I then saw all my friends come outside and looked in fear about what he was going to do to me but I then said " what's the definition of a survivor" he looked at me confused and said " what the fuck did you just say" I then said

" I am a definition of survivor you know why because so many people died all around me and I finally found my dad and you fucked it all up and I was shot by one of your man and I survived and people work for you because they are scared what you would do but to be honest I don't understand why they are scared of you because you need people to survive while me I've been alone all these years and you won't kill me because you need me I can shot a gun and now I know how to use a knife I know how to protect my self I know how to survive"

everyone just looked at me and same as Neegan he then said "your allow to live and allowed to stay but each time I come here you have to get punch like a punching bag and trust me I love your speech but remember last time where you gave me the finger well this is payback."

He then punch me and I felt like all the air went out of me but then the two guys let me go and I walked back to where my friends were and I said " fuck I try to give a speech like Martin Luther King but it didn't work out instead I got shot before I started." They all laughed (no hate this was just a joke).

John POV.

I walked to Josh's fridge and grabbed an ice pack and gave it to Y/n she then gave me a look that said thank you I then sat down next to her.