Chapter 10: Badass

Maggie POV.

As soon as Y/n said that I quickly looked at her confused and said: "Y/n, of course, beautiful why would you ask that?" She then looked down on the ground and says "can you just make me look different" I then look at her serious and say "are you sure" she then quickly nodded I then started to get to work.

Before (if you have different hairstyle or color ignore the hair XD)

Before

After

When I was done immediately Y/n looked in the mirror and turned around and hugged me and I quickly said your "your welcome" she nodded and said "thank you" she then ran out the door and hopped on her motorcycle and I went inside laughing

Y/n POV.

As soon as Maggie was done I thanked 
Her and hopped on my motorcycle. As I got to Alexandria I went inside to see everyone looking at me and pulled out there gun (because of mask) I then see Carl Infront of me and say "who are you" I then laugh hysterically and they all looked at me like I was crazy but then I pushed Carl aside and walked and pulled my mask down and said "it's me Y/n" and I walked away (play song now if I were you) I then kept walking but pulled my mask on. I then walk to Enid and she looked shocked but she then told me she liked the new change I then thanked her but then neegan came and everyone rush to get stuff for him before he hurt someone but then he looked at me and Enid and I saw she was wearing the dress he gave her he then came to me and said "go put the dress on" as everyone was watching me I looked at him and said "No" he then looked at me and smirked and smacked me in the face I then fell on the ground then I saw how Rick and Carl were about to run to me but I then gave them a look and they stayed. I then looked back at neegan and said: "you can keep threatening us and killing us one at a time however soon Rick won't have anyone and you would have nothing." He then  points at the two men and they hold my two hands and made me sat on my knees then he grabbed Lucia he then said "you're coming with me" I then quickly respond "thanks for the offer but.." I quickly pushed the men off of me and ran to the ladder that was leaning on the wall while I heard shooting I made it on top of the wall and before I jump I looked at him and said "I'm checking out of the prison bus" I then put my two hands in the air and gave him the finger and then I jumped down and ran for my life.

Carl POV.

Every since Y/n change her look you can tell she change a lot I mean she just ran for life and to be honest I sorta liked her new style I think she more badass.

Enid Pov.

OMFG if I was Y/n I would of been so proud of myself I mean she just gave neegan the finger and got away with it . I then looked at Carl and it looks like he likes the new style to.

Rick POV.

God that kid might be a badass but she almost got her self killed but I am proud of her standing up for herself.

Michonne POV.

I seen a lot of people stand up for there self's but never like that. I gotta say I proud of Y/n.

Carl POV.

After Y/n left neegan started yelling then he sent almost all his men to go after her. After a 20 minutes we heard two gunshots we all got scared if that was Y/n who got shot but then we heard a yell saying "IM ALRIGHT JUST NEEGAN STUPID MEN TRYING TO FIND ME BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE I MADE THEM SCARED BUT ON THE BAD SIDE I SHOT NONE."

Then neegan yelled "I WILL FIND U"
Then we heard a yell from the woods saying "OH YOUR STILL THERE NEEGAN WELL ANY WAY I FLATTERED YOU WANT TO FIND ME BUT I HAVE TO PASS YOUR SORTA OF  UGLY." I then chuckled but not loudly but I guess neegan heard and he walked towards me until we heard "TOUCH HIM AND I WILL SHOOT YOU" neegan then turned and said "YOU COULDN'T IF YOU TRIED" we then heard a gunshot and it was so close to neegan then he said "SEE TOLD YOU YOU COULDN'T HIT ME IF YOU TRIED" we then heard a voice say " CHECK YOUR EAR" we all looked at Neegans ear and it was cut in half.
He then took almost all of our stuff and drove away after 10 minutes we heard something from the entrance and said "finally that ugly guy is gone" we all looked and it was Y/n we all started clapping and laughing. She then bowed and then she then said "I have to go before he comes back because he will kill me" we all nodded and gave her stuff.

Rick's POV.

when Y/n was about to leave on Daryl motorcycle I ran towards her and said "where are you going to stay" she shrugged and said "I can't stay with Maggie because the people don't need more of us living there so I would look for a place. I then nodded and said "stay safe kiddo" she nodded but right when I was about to walk away she grabs my arm and says "gives this to Carl" I shook my head and said "why don't you" she looked down and said " I not speaking to him but can you give this to him I nodded and she left then I went inside and gave the note to Carl.

A/n

I sorry to leave you.on a cliffhanger but hey you got a new outfit any way don't forget to leave a comment for ideas for next chapter and what was your favorite part. Bye my little Walker's of dead.<3
Click on the star!! Please!!

|
V