Chapter 6: Meet Again

Month later

Carl POV.

It's been a month since we lost Y/n I miss her so much. Daryl is not the same before Y/n was kidnapped and I completely understand because I not the same either we need to find her.

Y/n POV.

Since the day I have been kidnapped I been wondering how everyone been doing I hope better than me. I have been beaten and mistreated I need to find a way out of here.

Rick's POV

I see how Carl and Daryl have not been the same I haven't either ever since she was kidnapped we haven't stop looking for her.

Y/n POV.

As I got up from the floor and walked up to the vent it was a lock (great) I tried to pull it as hard as I can and to my surprise it open I climbed in and then I heard shooting I quickly tried to find another exit to the vent and I found one. I got out and ran as fast as I could but I hear shooting behind me but I kept running. I eventually got to the base but I was hiding behind a tree.

Carl POV.

I decided to watch Judith after trying to find Y/n I knew Judith needed to go to sleep but she wasn't sleeping then I tried to sing her the song that my mom used to sing for me.

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine you make me happy when stars are grey.

You never know dear how much I love you.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

I looked down at Judith and she sounds asleep but then I looked up at the window and I saw something moving behind a tree. I decided to put Judith down to go see what it was.

Y/n POV.

I hid behind a tree because there were Walkers around me so I had to kill them after I killed 5 I felt like something was watching me from behind.

 I quickly pulled out my knife and tackled it then I pushed the person down and tried to run but I didn't get that far because the person tripped me as the person turn me around to face them while still on the ground.

The person said "Y/n" as soon as they said that I push them off me and ran until the person said 

"Y/n it's me, Carl" 

I quickly turn around and ran towards Carl but I guess I ran so fast that I knocked him over and we hugged so tight that I had to say

 "Carl I can't breathe"

 he then let go of me as we walked to the camp I see Maggie and I ran towards her and we hugged then I saw my dad he went on the ground crying and I ran towards him and gave him a hug. I then gave everyone a hug there was lots of tears and hugging then Rick grabbed everyone to have a meeting.

Carl POV.

I was so happy to see Y/n it was unbelievable I loved her e/c eyes will sparkle it so beautifully as we were at the church Enid came in and everyone was worried about what they might do to each other but they ran towards each other and hugged everyone was so confused but then Y/n explain what happened.

FLASHBACK.

As I was beaten and mistreated I saw Enid outside I quickly put down the stuff I was holding and ran towards her then she said 

"Y/n I know we haven't been on good terms but I want you to take this."

she then hand me a screwdriver I quickly got back inside but when I did the boss was there I then stabbed him with the screwdriver and was chased until I got into a room and locked the door but soon enough they would come in so I had to think fast just then I saw a vent so I pulled it as hard as I can and it open I quickly tried to get out while I was trying to get out I hear gunshots I quickly looked for an exit and eventually I found one then ran to the wood while I was running I heard gunshots behind me but that didn't stop me from running.

FLASHBACK OVER.

"So if it hadn't been for Enid I might still be back there"

 I said smiling just then Carl came and kissed Enid and said 

"thank you"

 she then nodded but I was still smiling but deep down I was hurting but then I looked around the room and said

 "where's Josh"

 they all look down and said "he didn't make it" I looked down but wasn't crying that's strange but I feel like he is still alive. As soon as we all went outside I knew I couldn't stay.

Maggie POV.

After Y/n told what happened to her I felt so bad but something was telling me she was in trouble so when she was walking out I quickly pulled her to the side and said 

"why are you in trouble"

she looked confused and said

 "how do you know that I'm in trouble"

 I just nodded and said "I know because again I know you better than anyone" she chuckled but stopped when she said "I can't stay" I looked at her confused but she just walked away.

Y/n POV.

After I walked away from Maggie I got into my house and grabbed my crossbow and knife and I waited for night.

Night falls.

As night came I quickly but quietly got out of my house and ran towards the entrance of the gate but when I was so close to getting out but a flashlight then appeared on me and I stopped I turn around to see Maggie and the group she then said 

"you're not going anywhere" 

I quickly respond and said

 "if I don't go you guys will die you don't know him he will kill each one of you" 

they all looked shocked and no one had anything to say until Carl said

 "We survive this together and we just got you back" 

I went up to him and we were inches apart and said "I promise you we will meet again" as I said that a tear went down my cheek.

A/n

Hope you guys liked this chapter comment for ideas for next chapter and your favorite part bye my little Walker's of dead <3