Gajeel~Happy Ending

*Edited 4/22/18*

If any errors please comment!

Y/N P.O.V

Gajeel and I have been really distant lately and I was getting a little curious. He would never go on missions with me anymore and he would always be with Levy. Bad thoughts started to fill my mind and I couldn't help but feel sad at what I imagined. I was sitting in the corner of the Guild where no one goes while I drink my 11th beer, Gajeel and Levy had just walked in I glared at him but he didn't notice so I just continued with my drinking.

Gajeel P.O.V

I didn't know why I was doing it, it's just something about the Shrimp that keeps pulling me back in, 'Maybe it's her ass?' I thought to myself. Shrimp and I walked into the Guild, I saw a depressing Y/n glaring at me it sorta broke my heart, I knew she had suspicions and I tried to stop her from making them but I changed way too much to be with Shrimp. (Levy) I walked over to the bar and asked Mira questions, 

"How many?" I asked she looked confused "Beers. How many beers has Y/n had?" I asked getting a little irritated. 

"This'll be her 12th," she said holding up a mug. I sighed and walked over to her.

 "You okay?" She looked up and rolled her eyes. 

"I'm fine." She said and took the beer Mira handed her. 

"That's your 12th one. Somethings up, you drink when you're sad."  She looked at me shocked. 

"Suprised you know that," she said shrugging. 

"Well I am sad but there's no reason to tell you." I looked at her confused 

"Why?" 

"Two reasons, One: You wouldn't care, Two: There's nothing you can do anyways." She said finishing her 12th beer waving for a 13th. 

"I might if you tell me what wrong." She laughed a little, that laugh the makes me smile. 

"There's no need I'm fine don't worry about me." I just sighed and gave her a kiss she kissed back. I pulled away and said. "I'm heading home come over if you want when you're done." 

"Alright." she smiled and I left.

Y/N P.O.V

The truth is I know Gajeel is cheating on me. 

(Flashback)

I was walking to Gajeels place because I had just gotten him something from my last mission. I walked into his house and headed upstairs. When I was heading upstairs I heard ...moans? I walked towards the door and cracked it open to see Gajeel and Levy. I covered my mouth and ran out of the house. 

(Flashback End)

I hadn't noticed but tears were slipping from my eyes. 

"Y-Y/n are you okay?" I heard Mira ask, I shook my head no and hugged her. She hugged back. The whole guild went silent, I was done hugging her and I headed home. 

(Time Skip) Next Day 

Y/n P.O.V

I was making my way to the guild when I saw Gajeel and Levy. I was gonna go up to them, then they kissed. I stood there in pain. I continued my way and went around them. Once I walked into the guild I walked over to my corner, ordering a very very strong drink. 

"Are you sure Y/n, Only Cana can handle this kind of stuff." Mira asked concerned.

"I'm sure I really need it." she looked at me then gave me the drink.