Laxus

Y/n P.O.V  (LISTEN TO SONG IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THIS CHAPTER!!)

I grabbed my bat and switchblade before grabbing a leather jacket and making my way to the bar. That bastard was gonna pay. Thinking of all the things he could be doing with some tramp made my anger boil even more. "He chose the wrong bitch," I muttered turning a corner. 

I drove into the bar parking lot looking for that Basterds car. Finally, I found it knowing that it was his. He loved that car more than his own life. I got out of the car bat and knife in hand. I saw some friends with wide eyes as they saw me walk up to the car. Girls cheered me on Boys shook their head feeling bad for the son of a bitch who fucked up. 

I raised the metal bat against his windshield making it crack. I continued to break his windows, lights, and mirrors. No one bothering to stop me. Not even Freed. I grabbed my own keys, dragging it along the car, screwing the paint up. I wrote "Cheating Baster!" "You Fucked Up!" and much more things related to that. 

I heard heels walking up behind me. I turned around fast to see Levy with Gajeel. "He's tough but easy." She said holding up Laxus's keys. I looked up at the ticked off Gajeel. "That's the only time my little shrimp is ever gonna do that! I don't like er' touchin other men." He said narrowing his eyes at me. I just nodded. I looked back at Levy. "Thanks. Don't need him coming out early do we?" Levy smirked and walked away Gajeel close behind her. 

I unlocked his car and got in his car. I took out my knife and carved my name in his leather seats. "Y/N" stood out on all seats. The last thing I did to his car was slash all tiers. 

"Fucker won't forget me," I said to myself walking back to my car. I took off my jacket and put my stuff away. 

I walked into the bar everyone getting out of my way. Laxus hasn't noticed anything yet cause he's too busy eating that whores face. I walked up to Mira ordering 5 whiskey shots. They all went down the hatch like it was nothing. There was no burn either I was too furious to feeling anything but that anger. It was coursing through my veins. 

I walked over to Laxus putting on my most hurt face, I even brought fake tears to my eyes. He looked up and saw me standing there with tears in my eyes. His eyes widen and he pushed the girl away. "Y-" I cut him off with an evil laugh not being able to keep it in anymore. 

I looked up to him a fire in my eyes making him shake with fear. Everyone was quiet as I walked up to him slowly. I reached him and grabbed his collar roughly, bring him down to my height. I wasn't small but he's a fucking giant. 

I brought his ear to my lips whispering into his ear. 

"I think you'll need a ride home. Your car is in no shape to be driving around." 

I then pulled away, dropping his keys in his drink. I looked up and saw fear and shock written on his face. I walked put him on my tail. 

The look. The furious look on his face when he saw his baby all fucked up. Before getting into my car I whispered these words into his ear. 

"Maybe next time you'll think before you cheat." 

DID YOU LIKE??? I HOPE YOU DID!!!