Jackal

Y/n P.O.V

I made my way through the corridors looking for Jackal. "He's been missing for over an hour now," I said to myself. I was looking down not really paying attention when I went face first into something mental. 

"God Damnit!" I yelled out, rubbing my nose to make it feel better. "Ahh Y/n there you are. Jackal has been looking for you." I looked up to see Silver, looking down at me with a somewhat sad expression. "Really where is he?" I asked my excitement growing while his eyes saddened even more. "H-He's down in the reviving chambers." (Is that what they are called?) He said. "Oh okay thank you!" 'Of course, the only place I didn't check.' I thought to myself.

  "Silver," I said before walking away. I walked up closer to him and put my hand on his cheek. "Are you alright you seem incredibly saddened?" I asked looking into his eyes. They sort of glazed over then he blinked a few times and then it was gone. "Ahem I um I am quite alright Y/n." He said. I pulled away and looked at him one more time before leaving him there. 

I made my way down the tons of stairs until I finally reached the chamber. I walked inside being as quiet as I possibly could be and smelt around for him.

 As I walked further into the chambers I hear weird moaning sounds. Thinking it was just Lummy making her weird ass noises I carried forth. I kept walking towards the noises again thinking it was Lummy and was going to ask her where Jackal is. 

I passed one of the pods and looked to my right to see Jackal and Kyoka. Sadness flooded my mind the only thing I could hear were Kyoka's moans. Kyoka's. Moans. All of a sudden I started to giggle quietly. Her moans sound exactly like Lummy I just couldn't keep it in. 

All of a sudden the sounds stopped and I looked over to see Jackal with a confused face looking around. Seeing as I have been heard I booked it, not caring about how loud I was. 

Jackal P.O.V 

I looked over to the sound of running heels and saw her. Y/n. 

"Shit." 

Y/n P.O.V 

I ran up the stairs out of breath but I knew Jackal was behind me and was closing in. I ran through the winding hallways searching. 'I gotta find Silver!' I thought to myself. I turned and ran into the corridor where I had left him. 

"Silver!" I yelled running to him. I saw him look up with a confused expression. "Y/n?" He asked out loud. I ran even faster to him and jumped. He caught me and I looked at him passionately before I smashed my lips against his. 

He was taken back and didn't move for a bit into I moved my tongue over his bottom lip. He finally came back to his sense and kissed me back pushing me against the brick wall. He kissed me hard and pushed me up so my legs were wrapped around his. 

The only reason we stopped is when we heard the faint whisper of me name. "Y-Y/n?" 

I turned to see Jackal with a bitter look on his face as he stared at me and Silver. I smirked, "Hurts don't it?" I asked him getting down and walking towards him. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and turned on my heel walking away. Taking Silver with me. 

AYYEO IM BACK BITCHES! HOW WAS THE CHAPPIE HOPE IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! SORRY, IT TOOK ME SO LONG BUT I HAD ALOT OF SHIIIIIT TO DO TODAY! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE, AND TILL NEXT TIME, BYEEEE!