Jellal

Y/n P.O.V 

I made my way towards the Fairy Tail guild with a little skip in my walk. I'm going to tell him. I have to tell him. 

I walked up to the guild doors and without a care, i made my way in. I walked it with a smile and froze at what I saw. It was Erza and Jellal. They were kissing each other. My smile left and I put on more of a professional look.

You see no one knew that I and Jellal were together so that's no one really cared. I walked up to him getting ready for what I was about to say. 

"Ahem, Jellal?" I asked trying to catch his attention. He turned around and right when he saw me his eyes widened. "Y-Y/n? W-What are you doing here?" He asked with nervousness in his voice. "I'm here to inform you that I will no longer be working with you," I stated with a straight face. His fell for a bit but then went back to normal. "May I ask w-why?" He said with a slight hint of sadness in his in his voice. I breathed in and then let it out. 

"I'm pregnant." 

I heard some small gasps from nearby but I heard a very big one from Mira. His face lightened up a bit then he realized what is happening. "O-oh, um. When will you be leaveing?" I thought about it. "Tommorrow," I said finally. "Well, it was great having you on the team." HE said saddly. "Yeah sure," I mutter low enough so he didn't hear. 

"Goodbye Jellal," I stated before I left no giving him a chance to reply. As I walked out I finally felt the burning in my eyes and the tears began to fall.

Time Skip

I sat there on the bed I used to share with Jellal thinking of all our moments together. I was too busy thinking to hear the door open and someone walking in. I felt the bed dip and looked up to see Jellal's back. 

"Y/n-" "Don't." I stated "Don't say anything. I know you love her, you always have. I see it in your eyes every time you looked at her or hear her name." I said looking away from his back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that and should have just told." His voice broke at the end of his sentence. "Yeah but you didnt," I said not really talking to him but myself.

"I-Is it true?" He asked looking at me. I looked over at him with a confused face. "About you being pregnate." He said. I slowly nodded my head turning my head away from him. "It's mine." He said to himself. "Yep. I-I get it if you don't want to be a father Jellal, it's okay I won't care, but you need to decide now. If you're going to be a dad now or never. I refuse to raise our kid and then you come out of no where. You don't have to be there 24/7 but you have to be there in some way." I stated looking at him with a hard stare. He nodded his head. 

"I'll be a father to him or her." He said with a little smile. I smiled at his smile. "Thank you," I said to him and leaned giving me a hug. 

HEY IF YOU WANT A PART 2 THE TELL ME!