Freed~Happy Ending

*Edited 4/35/18*
If there are any errors please comment! 

FREEDS SO ADORABLE BUT HIS ABOUT TO BREAK YOUR HEART-IM SORRY!

Y/n P.O.V

I missed Freed. He was always at work and when he was home it was only for sleep. I'm not in the guild, so that probably why I never see him I'm always at home, I never do anything so maybe I should join the guild, Maybe I'll get to see him more! By now I'm in dreamland. 

"THAT SETTLES IS!" I said, "IM JOINING THE GUILD!" I said smiling and making my way towards the guild.

(Time Skip)

I made my way up the pathway to the guild and opened the door, to gasp in horror. There he was my boyfriend making out with some other girl. 

"FREED!?!" I yelled in horror, furiously I made my way over to him pulling the girl off of him. 

"Y-Y/n?!" He freaked. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled every one was silent. 

"YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled smacking him. 

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered. My eyes began to tear up. 

"Um. I'm sorry but.. who are you?" The girl asked, my heart broke even more. 

"Do they know?" I asked Freed he looked down. 

"DO THEY KNOW?!" I yelled at him making him flinch.

"No."

My heart broke, even more, there was nothing left of it was just broken pieces. 

"I'm his fiancé," I said looking down. Everyone gasped and shook there head at Freed. 

"Freed how long have you been engaged?!" Yelled a white haired mage. 

"5 months." He said, 

"Well the engagement is off, here's your god damn ring," I said throwing the ring at him. 

"I won't be seeing you at home, I'm moving out. Goodbye Freed..." I said and walked out of the guild.

Then I left only to return in 4 years...

(Time Skip 4 Years)

"Wait for me!" I yelled out to my son, S/n. 

"Sorry mommy I just REALLY REALLY wanna see the guild!" I smiled at him. 

"Well at least wait for me and your Father," I said holding his hand as we waited for my husband. 

"Awwww." He said getting upset. 

"There you guys are, you sure can run fast." Said, my husband. 

"Hurry daddy!" yelled S/n. 

"Okay Okay." He grabbed my hand and asked me something. "You sure about this?" He asked looking at me concerned. I smiled at him, 

"I'm sure Rufus," I said giving him a small peck on the lips.

To Be Continued...

HAHA DEAD END, WELP ANY WAY I HOPED ENJOYED I WILL HAVE PART 2 UP SOON... MAYBE I DUNNO BUT HEY HERE A CHAPTER TO READ SORRY  ITS SO SHORT BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IF YOU DID THEN MAKE SURE  VOTE OR COMMENT!! TIL NEXT TIME BYEEE!!