Jellal~2

Y/n P.O.V

"Oh my god Jellal! IM going to beat the shit out of you after this!" I yelled at him as we walked into Porlyusicas." (Did I spell that right?) I heard him chuckle a bit. "Are you seriously laughing right now?!" I yelled. He once again just chuckled and nodded. I began to mumble curses under my breath and how I'm going to break him into to two. 

"Oh shut your bickering! We got a long time ahead of us now so let's just get this over with your smell is already making me sick!" The old hag yelled. "Let's do-AHHH!" I groaned in agony. "Fuck."

(Time Skip) 5 hours

"Here you go," Porlyusica said eagerly trying to get the baby out of her hold as fast as she can. "Oh, and you have guest's." She grumbled. I looked at her questionably. She just nodded her head to someone outside the guild and then left. All of the sudden the whole Fairy Tail guild came in. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked getting up slightly with the baby in my arms. "Well, you see Lax-" "Mira!" Laxus scolded. I giggled a bit at his red face. "Well, we're here to see the baby!" Mira said rushing over to me and looking at the baby.

"Aww, he's so cute!" She said. I looked down at the baby. My Baby. Mine. 

He had blue hair just like his daddy but my eyes. He had a slight reddish mark around his right eye. "Y/n?" Mira asked. "Hmm." I hummed to busy looking at the sleeping beauty in my hands. She looked at me with a determined look. "Who's the Father." I froze and glanced at Jellal he was chuckling and nodding his head. 

"Jellal." 

The whole room froze. "W-What?" Erza asked with shock and confusion written all over her face. Jellal and I looked at each other and had a silent conversation. 

'It's time.' he said and I nodded. Jellal sat down next to me and we began to explain. 

"And that's what happened," I said playing with his wandering hands. All of a sudden I heard the crash of metal and saw Erza on her knee with an arm across her chest. "Y/n you have my deepest apologies. At the time I did not know that Jellal had another at the time. Please in the future find a way to forgive me." She said causing me to giggle a bit. "Erza get off the ground. I already forgave you, and I don't blame either of you so please don't be mad at Jellal. You too love each other, everyone can see it in your eyes." They both looked down and blushed. "And besides I have my eyes on another man," I said looking quickly at Laxus, but as soon as my eyes landed on him. I heard a giant gasp. "Gray is for Juvia!" Juvia said hugging Gray while he groaned. In return, everyone just laughed knowing exactly who I was looking at. 

"I approve." I heard Jellal whisper in my ear. I looked at him questioningly. He nodded his head towards Laxus. I finally understood and laughed. "I don't remember you being my dad," I said chuckling a bit. "Really cause I remember you calling me it." He said with a smirk covering his face. A few people who overheard either laughed or looked shocked. "Jellal!" I yelled smacking his shoulder, he just laughed in return but it ended after he made contact with Erza. I just smiled. 

Time Skip 8:30 PM

I was rocking- wait he doesn't have a name! I hit my head realizing I didn't even name him yet. I would like to name him with Jellal but I mean I gave birth to him so I deserve to name anyway. I picked him up and rocked him in my arms. "What should your name be little guy? huh?" I was thinking when I heard a deep voice answer. "How about Reiki?" I turned around to see Laxus leaning against the doorway. "Oh dear god Laxus you scared me!" I said putting a hand on my chest. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I laughed a bit it's alright. He slowly walked up to me and looked down at my baby. I saw the look in his eyes and almost melted. He looked so loving and protecting. 

"W-Would you like to hold him?" I asked him holding out my baby. "S-Sure." He said taking him into his arms. I looked down at him, "Reiki. I like it." I said. Laxus looked up and smiled. I looked at him and smiled we both turned down and looked at Reiki. I came closer to Laxus and slowly rubbed his back while looking at Reiki. I looked up at Laxus and took him in, looking at all of his features and how kind he looked right now. Laxus looked at me slowly. I looked him deep in his eyes searching for an emotion and right when I was about to find it he kissed me. 

I was frozen for a bit the remember who this was and kissed back. Not hard, not hard at all. It was slow and passionate, it was wonderful. We slowly pulled apart. Laxus had wide eyes. "I-I." I cut him off by kissing him again. "I feel the same," I said after we pulled aprt for a second time. He just smiled the widest smile i have ever seen on him and we continued in silence.

That night me and Laxus slept together in my small bed with little Reiki in the middle.

HEY SORRY ITS LATE BUT I FINALLY GOT THIS UP AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!