Rogue

^^^^ MY LITTLE FUCKING CINAMON ROLL!!!

Y/n P.O.V

I sighed walking down the street to Rogue and I house. "I saw the messages  E/n," I said talking to my exceed. "I need to end this, I can't just continue letting this happen." I looked at her with teary eyes. 

Recently I found out that Rogue was cheating on me, but what stung the most is he was cheating on me with my sister, S/n. I saw the vulgar messages. "He's just not the same," I whispered to myself. I neared the house. Hearing the faint sound of moans. I stood there. "I'll wait till there done. 

Once I stopped hearing the moans I opened the door. "Babe! I'm home!" I yelled trying not to have my voice crack. "uh be down in a minute!" He yelled i could tell was nervous. 

"Hey Y/n!" My sister said I saw she was very scared looking. Rogue came up from behind her and smiled at me. "Hey S/n, get the fuck out of my house," I said walking away. "W-What?" She questioned, astonished at how I replied to her. "I said, Get.The.Fuck.Out.Of.My.House." I said looking at her blankly. "Y/n are you okay." Rogue came forward and was about to touch me when I looked him and said, "I know you're not thinking of touching me after what you just did."

He looked shocked and hurt. "W-WHat do you mean?" I think he knew but he wanted a clarification. "Don't you fucking play stupid!" I pointed my finger at him. "You know exactly what I mean! You were fucking her!" I said pointing at my sister. "Y/n I'm so-" "Just get the fuck out!" I yelled. 

Rogue looked down and nodded tears dropping from his eyes. "And you." I looked at my sister she was trying hard not to smirk. "You always stole everything to me! Now it's my boyfriend!" I yelled hitting her in the face. She looked shocked. "I-" "DONT SAY A GOD DAMN WORD," I said in a spine-chilling voice. "Grab your shit and leave," I said looking at both of them and heading to the kitchen to make some food.

"Y/n please." I heard Rogue beg. "Please what?" I asked not looking towards him. "I'm sorry! I really am! She just got in my head and seduced me." He said the last part a bit quiet. "That's the thing," I mumbled knowing he could still hear me. "You let her get into your head! YOU LET HER SEDUCE YOU!" I yelled. He looked down. "Just know I'm sorry." Then he walked away. 

Hopefully forever. 

DID YOU LIKE?! SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED I HAVE A REALLY SHITTY LIFE RIGHT NOW! SO WHEN I FINALLY HAD TYHE CHANCE I MADE THIS FOR YOU GUYS! HAPPY? GOOD! TIL NEXT TIME. BYEEE!!!