Cobra

Y/n P.O.V 

I walked into to Cobras house knowing he's at work so he wouldn't be home. I began to walk around the house seeing what's dirty and what needs to be cleaned, and of course, the house god damn house needs to be power washed. "He's lucky I love him," I mutter to myself taking off my jacket and grabbing all the things I need for the cleaning.

I turned on my music the started going around the house grabbing dishes and then putting them all in the sink. I then ran the water and left them to soak. Next the living room. I picked up any trash, plumped the pillows, and folded the blankets on the couch. I picked up lingering clothes items on the floor and putting them in baskets so I could do a few loads. 

I walked stairs and began cleaning those rooms as well. I reached Cobras room, and it really wasn't a mess just some clothes here and there and some trash. I picked up the trash first and brought it downstairs. I then went back upstairs, to get the clothes.  

I walked back into the room grabbing up the remainder of clothes when I spotted some bunched up clothes in a corner. I left the clothes in hand and walked over to the corner. I was taken back by the smell. It was perfume, and not one I would wear. I looked up to the collar and saw this ugly collar. I rubbed it a bit and it was lipstick. My bells were going off. I looked at the coat seeing a stain of red also. I rubbed but nothing happened. I put my hand on my mouth when I smelt the smell of alcohol. It was wine. I looked down at it again and smelt and sure enough, I was right. Cobra only drinks whiskey and beer. He absolutely hates any other alcoholic drink. And I sure as hell don't drink red. 

I beyond infuriated now. I bought him that god damn shirt and coat! I grabbed the clothes heading downstairs putting them on the table. I spread them out on the table and I sat down seeing as Cobra would be home any minute.

I heard the noise of a door unlocking and the door finally opening up. Cobra walked in emotionless as always but then was shocked to see me and his eyes widened, even more, when he saw the clothes. 

"Hey Y/n. What's all this." I looked up at him with a death glare worse than any he's seen. "Oh, nothing just found these clothes in your corner smelling like perfume 40 dollars cheaper than mine. An ugly ass shade of red lipstick on your collar that I knew just wasn't mine. And last a red wine stain on your coat. Last time I checked you only drink you only like beer and whiskey and I sure as hell don't drink red." I said getting up. He was at a loss for words. 

"You know from all this I can tell this all seems to be Angels things, so Eric is there something you'd like to tell me?" I questioned. He just looked down in shame. "Y/n I'm sorry." Those words flew out of his mouth like it was nothing. "Yeah well, i don't care. You of all people should know not do such things seeing as it has happened to both me and you." HE looked up at me tears in his eyes, but I felt nothing. No emotion was shown on my face. "I've been through these scenarios too much already. 

"Please Y/n-" "No, Eric. I'm gonna leave right now and you are never to speak to me again unless its work related. Understood?" I questioned. He just nodded. I grabbed my stuff to leave and as I was walking away he grabbed my wrist. Usually, I would be feeling a heat on my skin from his touch, but I felt cold as ever. "What?" I asked not turning to him. "Just know I am truly s-sorry." He said above a whisper. I just scoffed and murmured "Sure you are." and walked away knowing he heard me. 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I GOT ONE MORE!!