Laxus

Y/n P.O.V

For month Laxus and I have been trying to have a baby. I was starting to think I just wasn't able to conceive. Until I looked down at the pregnancy test and saw the plus sign. I looked down at it with tears in my eyes. "Finally!" I said and squealed in excitement. "I gotta tell Laxus!" I said and ran upstairs to get ready. 

I put on a simple outfit with light makeup and headed back downstairs. I grabbed the test before leaving. I got into the car and drove excited to see his reaction. 'He'll be so happy!' I thought to myself.

I rolled up to the guild and parked the car. I opened the door not prepared for what I was about to see. I walked in maybe 6 steps and stopped once I spotted him. Ever had just pushed away from seeing as they were just in a heated makeout session. 

I dropped the test and fell to my knees screaming in agony as I felt my heart crumbled til there was nothing more. I held my stomach but to lightly as I cried. I knew everyone was looking now. I could feel their stares of pity. 

"Y/n?" I heard the man I once loved speak up. I heard get up and walk towards me. I got up from my knees slowly swaying a bit. I grabbed the test. 

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled at him. I felt a dark aura form around me. I felt my magic seep out of me as there were may crackle's in the air. "After months and months of trying your finally a dad." I looked tears rolling down my face. I looked at him he had shock and sadness on his face. "W-What?" he said above a whisper.

I threw the test at him, he caught it and looked down at it reading it. "I'm gonna be a dad." He said looking up at me tears in his eyes. I walked up to him. 

"Oh no your not going to be a dad. You lost that privilege when you decided to go to someone else." I knew that would crush him. He always wanted to be a dad. To show up his father. To show he was batter then even though everyone already knew it. "No. No. No, Y/n I'm sorry! I don't know what happened I... I don't know....." He drifted off breaking down in front of everyone. 

I walked out of the guild never wanting to look back. 

(Time Skip) 6 Years. (Brough to you by me writing this at 4:12 in the morning, I have not slept yet. Kill me now. 

Turns Laxus never cheated willfully. It's been six years since I last saw him and here I am with my bags and little Storm by my side holding his own little bags. 

I learned a few days ago that Ever had put Laxus in a trace where he then cheated on me with her. It wasn't really him and I was relieved to find this out. After 6 years of heartbreak, the truth has been revealed. It took a long time to finally understand what happened so when the guild knew for sure the contacted me soon as possible. I moved away from Magnolia so it took awhile, but when I got that letter i fell to my knees and cried in joy. 

"Mama come on I wanna see!" Storm said. He was quite a fan of the Fairy Tail guild and I was allowing him to join. "Okay Okay," I said walking extra slowly so he would get mad. "MAMA!!" He cried. "Oh okay come on!" I said and raced him to the hall. 

I looked up at the building. "Looks different," I said and admired the new guild. I walked up the steps and opened the door. The first thing I did was drop my bags and run to Laxus. He was surprised to see me but I wasted no time to pull him down and give him a kiss I have earning to give to him. "Eww!" I heard my son say in disgust. I just laughed and pulled away. "Y-Y/n?" He said in shock in happiness. I just nodded and he kissed me again and all over my face. 

I broke into a bunch of giggles and pulled away. "Mommy?" I looked down picked Storm up. "Mama, who is that?" He asked pointing towards Laxus. "That's your daddy," I said and his eye lit up in happiness. I have told him great stories about his father and he always wanted to meet him. So here he is. "Daddy!" Storm called and gave Laxus a hug. Laxus had tears in his eyes as he hugged back smiled at the two of them. Eventually, they pulled apart and they both looked at me, They grinned and then thy bear hugged me out of nowhere. I just laugh but immediately stopped when I heard Laxus whisper in my ear while nibbling it to. 

"I'm your Daddy too." 

HAHHAHAHAHA I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED!! I'M SORRY ABOUT THE DADDY THING BUT HEY IT'S 4:30 AM IN THE MORNING AND I HAVE STILL NOT SLEPT. IM STARTING TO HALLUCTINET I SWEAR TO YOU I SAW HAPPY FLYING IN MY ROOM EXCEPT IT WAS AN RELESTIC CREEPY ASS VERSION!! OKAY, I AM SCARED SHITLESS BUT HEY I GOT THIS OUT AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!