Gildarts~Part 2

Y/n P.O.V

"I can't believe I let that man swoon me once again!" I yelled at myself hitting my head on a wall. "What's wrong with you?" Cana asked. "I'm almost 45 years old and Is till have hormones like a Teenager." I groaned. I heard Cana laugh and walk away. "That man will be the death of me." I sighed and walked to my once shared home with the man.

(Time Skip)

I sat there in my dress feeling a bit insecure. I mean I'm old I shouldn't be but it's Gildarts, the man I have only ever loved and he has cheated on me. Twice. So you can't blame me for feeling this way. I sighed sitting down on my bed and putting on my small heels. 

I was putting on my earrings when I heard a knock on my door. "Be there in a second!" I yelled grabbing a small purse and walking towards the door, my heels making a bit of noise. I walked up to the door staring at it a bit. 'He already knows I'm here so I have to open the door.' I thought to myself and put my hand on the door nob. I twisted and opened the door. 

There he stood. He wasn't in his normal ripped clothes that I tried to sew many times but the would always reopen. He had his hair slick back into a ponytail. He stood there with white roses and a charming smile. "At least you remembered," I stated taking the flowers to put them in a vase. When I was walking in I saw that he wasn't coming in. "You can come in you know," I said turning around then swaying my hips a bit to the kitchen. I heard him chuckle a bit. Once I was done we head to the restaurant.

UGH I CANT WRITE FOR SHIT IM SORRY THIS IS ALL I COULD COME UP WITH