Natsu

A/N: Hey so someone requested this so I decided I shall do it! I hope you guys enjoy! WARNING A LITTLE GRAPHIC!

Y/n P.O.V

I looked down at the two. The man I loved and my best friend. In the same bed. Naked. Natsu had a look of guilt and shame on his face while Lucy smiled smugly. At that moment I didn't care. I didn't care one bit. I watched Natsu's mouth move probably begging for me not leave him and how it was just a mistake. But I didn't listen. Coming back from my trance of nothingness I began to walk out of the room.

I walked down the stairs calmly and grabbed my keys putting my shoes on. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Natsu. "Y/n..." He said. "No. No, it's okay. I'll get my stuff later." Natsu was shocked at my calm demeanor. 

When ever I was extremely calm I become a ticking time bomb and everyone stayed away from in that time. 

I walked out of the house and got into my car heading to the guild. I walked into the guild no one noticing I was there until heard Laxus call me over. "Hey." He said with a giant smile I looked at him with a blank expression. I saw his eyes widen and he got up fast. "Shit, what happened?" He asked immeadtently. 

"Natsu. He Cheated." I said in a normal voice. No trace of anything in my voice but the raging war inside begging to be let out. "Oh shit," Bickslow said looking at me then walking away a bit. 

(Next Day)

I walked into the guild still really calm. I glanced over and saw Natsu, fighting with Gray. Lucy was off talking to Levy. 

I sat down at a table by myself while drinking a beer and looking over some paper work to keep myself calm. 

A little while later I had Laxus and Gajeel sitting next to me talking about something not bothering me. It was all going well until some blond bimbo slut opened her mouth.

"Y'know I'm sorry for fucking your boyfriend but I have to say he really is a keeper. I mean seriously the best I've ever had." She said with a devilish smirk on her fake ass face. "Mhmm, he really is a keeper huh? But he's not the best I've ever had." I said not really paying attention. "Oh? Really now? So you've had better mind telling me who?" I could see the gears turning in her head. "I believe his name was Devin. We ran into each other at a bar said he had just got dumped. By you actually." I spoke. "Mmm, best angry sex I've ever had. He told me I was the tightest he had ever had." I said writing down a few things.

I heard the few snickers from the boys and looked up seeing her face red hot with anger. "You think so?" she said between gritted teeth. "Well, that's a shame I always thought he was lousy at it." She said with a triumphant smirk. 

She began to whisper things into my ear about their nights of passion for a while until Laxus spoke up. "Y'know Lucy if you really want to live to see tommorow, I suggest you stop now," he said is a stern manner. She just smirked and leaned down to my ear. "Oh, the way he moaned my name when I sucked his cock was music to my ears." 

My left eye began to twitch. The table began to crack from my grip. The pencil I was holding broke. Laxus and Gajeel got up getting far back as possible. I then heard Mira scream. "LUCY WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" I turned to see Lucy's smirk falter a bit as she looked at me much fear. "Jesus Christ Lucy! She's the strongest mage here for a fucking reason!" 

My arm shot out to Lucy's throat before she could walk away. 

I got up from the table lifting her off her feet as I stood to my full height. Her legs dangled moving back in forth trying to touch the ground. I felt the cracking of her neck in my hold as my tight grip closed off her air supply. 

She looked down at me with full terror. "MICOS! PUT HER DOWN! NOW!" I hear Makarov yell. I turned to look at him. "Fine. You want her down. I'll put her down." My demonic voice came out sending chills down everyone's spines. 

I through Lucy through the door of the guild everyone rushing to get to her. I walked outside looking down at her distorted body on the ground. Her limbs bent in different directions. Eyes closed and chest barely rising. Wendy quickly rushed to her while I began to feel wobbly and fell to the ground. Fainting.