Laxus

A/N- IT KILLS ME TO DO THIS CAUSE I LOVE LAXUS BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE. BTW YOU ARE A DRAGON SLAYER IN THIS.

Y/n P.O.V

I burst through the guild doors, breaking everything that came my way. I power walked to the back of the guild hall. Halting when I saw the son of a bitch.

 "You!" I screamed pointing at Laxus. "I HOPE YOU DIE YOU BASTARD!" I yelled hitting him with one of my spells. "Jesus Christ Y/n!" Gray yelled running over to me. "Calm down!" He said. "Calm down? CALM DOWN! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN WHEN THIS DICK CHEATED ON ME!" I yelled in his face. He wide eyes and was quiet. "Carry on," he stated and walked away swiftly. 

"Y/n look it was-" he tried to explain but I cut him off. "Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" I mutter under my breath and hit him in the stomach. "Oh fuck." He gasped for air. "I should have known." I kicked him back making him fly into a wall behind him. "I knew you would do this one day. BUT YOU JUST HAD TO DO IT WITH HER!" I yelled punching him the face. 

"I trusted you!"

Another hit.

"I cared for you!"

Another hit.

"I was there for you when you needed someone!" 

Another hit 

"And worst of all I LOVED YOU!"

A kick to the groin. 

"I DID ALL THOSE THINGS FOR YOU AND FOR WHAT!?" I yelled, "For...what." I said finally breaking down and falling to my knees crying. I kept muttering why. "Y/n I'm sorry i-it was an accident," Laxus said trying to reach out to me. "Yeah sure..." I muttered getting out of his reach. "I hope you're happy." I got up and walked out of the destroyed guild. 

"Fuck you Laxus." 

I KNOW ITS SHORT AND IM SORRY BUT HEY WAS IT GOOD?