Natsu~Sad Ending

Y/n P.O.V

I looked down at the test is my hands. Positive. I felt of nausea crash onto me making me run to the toilet and throw up. "Fuck," I muttered. I wiped and washed my mouth before heading to Natsu's. 

Don't get me wrong I was happy but I was scared! I'm 22 and I'm having a kid! I sighed turning a street and then walking up the mountain to get to Natsu's house. Too deep in my thoughts I didn't hear the moans and groans coming from the house. 

I walked inside still oblivious to the noises. I walked down the hall and opened the door. "Hey, Natsu I have some-" I stopped short when I saw Lucy quickly covering herself with a sheet and Natsu looking at me shocked while covering himself. I felt my eyes watered but I felt nothing. Tears ran down my face but I said nothing and did nothing. I just stood there tears falling from my eyes feeling nothing. 

Then I snapped. It was like a bomb exploded inside me letting all my hormonal emotions and others burst making me glare harshly and Natsu send and spell towards him making him go through the wall. I turned to Lucy and took off the sheet freezing her before she could cover her self. I hope the others see her like this. 

I walked out of the house hurriedly going to mine and packing my things. I wrote letters and then wrote a special one for Makarov. 

Dear Master, 

I'm sorry to leave so suddenly but I need to get away ad I know you would lecture me for doing whatI'm doing but I don't care I need to get away and this is the only way I know how. Running. I'll be back In six years exactly, and we I do come back prepare for a new member.

Sincerely,

                    Y/n L/n 

I then laid down and took a nap, sleeping till the witching hour.

(Time Skip)

 I grabbed my bag of things then went to the guild leaving the letters inside. I then made my way to my escape. 

(Time Skip) 6 Years. 

Makarov P.O.V

She returns today. I smiled thinking of how our shine of the guild will return and with a new member too! "Hey, old man why are you smiling?" A frown immediately went o my face. "None of your business boy," I said and looked away from Natsu and continued to drink until the doors opened. 

??? P.O.V

I watched as Y/n walked through the doors. Jesus, she looked even better then I remembered. She was taller and had a curvier body. Her lips had gotten fuller. Longer eyelashes. And longer H/c hair. God, I missed seeing that beautiful face. 

Y/n P.O.V

I looked around at all the shocked faces. I admit my appearance has changed, but I still was the same old' Y/n. I pulled on the small hand behind me and pulled out Nina. Her long pink locks touched the ground. I wanted her to cut it but she refuses. Her E/c shine brightly at the guild ad the people in it. "Y/n! Your back! Right on time too!" I looked at the drunk old man and laughed. I walked over and picked up Nina. "This is our new recruit. I would like to introduce you to Nina. My daughter." I heard gasps all around the room. 

"It is nice to meet you, Nina!" He said and shook her hand. I left them to do the whole joining the guild thing and walked over to some old friends. "Gajeel! How's it going?" I asked walking up to him and giving him ad bear hug. "God I missed you. I've been good and how about you?" He asked. "Good." This continued with other people until I came to a face I didn't miss.