Natsu

Y/n P.O.V

I gripped the table. My magic surged through my veins waiting to pour out of my hands. Juvia looked up at me with fear and sadness in her eyes. She had just told me how she saw Lucy and Natsu having their little fun time. 

I was hurt. I felt betrayed, angry, sad, and so many more emotions I couldn't explain. I felt like I was going to break down any minute. I needed to get away now. I stood up abruptly and walked out of the guild fast. 

I went Natsu and I's  shared home and went straight to my room to pack my things. I put all my clothes into my bag and grabbed everything else I owned. I quickly left and stopped by an old friends house and dropped off the things I wouldn't need.  

I continued my way around Magnolia with a small bag on my back. I finally reached my destination. I walked up to the ticket lady and bought a random ticket. Earlier I had wiped my bank account so I had all my jewel on me. 

I boarded the train and sat down getting the sleep I needed. 

(Time Skip) 3 Months 

I sat down in the pub drinking my third beer when I felt someone walk up to me. "If you're looking for a fuck, fuck off. Anything I don't care." I said not looking up. "Geez Y/n even for an old friend?" My head shot up at the sound of his gruff voice. 

"Laxus!" I yelled and got up to hug him. "Holy shit! It's been so long how have you been?" I asked sitting back down with him. "I've been okay, a bit lonely but I've been good. How have you been?" "I could be better but I'm good." "How's the guild?" He asks with a little sadness in his voice. "Umm last time I checked they were fine but I might have set them into hysteria when I left," I said looking away. "What do you mean you left?" He asked looking at me shocked. 

I began to tell him everything from the begging to now. "Natsu that little shit." He said when I finished my story. "So 3 months huh?" he said looking at me than sipping his drink. I just nodded. "Well you seem to be doing nothing so do you care to join me?" he asked standing up and sticking his hand out for me to take. "And where will be going?" I asked him taking his hand and standing up. "Where ever the hell the next train takes us." He said and we walked out. 

(Time Skip) 9 Months

I've been gone for a whole year now. I looked over at Laxus to see him just sitting there. "Go," I said, knowing he's hearing his call. He looked over at me shocked. "Go to them. Save them." I said smiling sadly at him. "B-But what about you?" He asked with worry in his voice. "I'll be fine. They. They need your help. Now. Go." I said and gave him a hug before getting up and walking away. 

I woke up the next morning to a note lying beside me. 

'Thank you. For the great times. I'll come back to you when I'm done.'  

                                                                                                                                                -Laxus.

I smiled down at the note and wiped the small tear falling from my eye. I carried on waiting for the day we would meet again. 

(Time Skip) 7 Years

7 years now. It's been 7 years since I last saw Laxus and 8 since I last saw the guild. I missed them. I wondered if any of them remembered me. Well, at least the ones that are still there. I sometimes go back to Magnolia and checked up on them but never talked to them. I learned that the island just disappeared and the people on it just disappeared. I cried the day I found that out. 

I searched my bag when I came upon a note. I pulled it out. I've never seen it before and looks pretty old. 

'Y/n. 

I wonder when you'll get this. It takes you quiet and long time to find one thing in your bag. Anyway you already know I'm leaving but I want to tell you something. It's something I can't tell in person cause I'm too much of a pussy. Here it goes.  

I Love You. 

And always have, since the first-day you punched me in the face for being such a dick. I was beyond furious when you did that but a little part of me found it attractive. My attraction towards grew the longer we were friends. I just could never tell you because I was so scared of rejection, but now I've finally told you. Who knows when you'll find out but I feel better cause I've finally told you. I understand if you don't feel the same, but just know I Love You.'

                                                                                                                                                                                  -Laxus. 

I held the note to my chest as I cried. I cried cause I may never be able to see him ever again. I will never be able to tell him. 

"I love you too," I whispered the sky and cried myself to sleep that night. 

(ANOTHER Time Skip) 2 Months IM SORRY!

They're alive! I thought to myself as I hurriedly ran the guild. I just got off the train coming back from half way across the world. I need to tell him! I reached the guild doors breathless. Once I caught my breath I kicked down the doors and threw my stuff on the ground and ran to Laxus.

There was a girl on his lap but I didn't care. He thinks I don't love him. I threw the girl off his lap and I replaced her with myself. I wrapped my arms around Laxus's neck. "Miss me?" i spoke smirking, then I kissed him. Hard. 

I pulled away and put my forehead on his. 

"I Love You Too."