Laxus~Part 2

Laxus P.O.V

Finally, after 4 months of looking, I've found her! I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. I looked down trying to gather up what I was going to say when the door opened. "Hello?" I looked up and saw her. Beautiful. Is what ran through my mind. Then I noticed something. She's pregnant. 

Y/n P.O.V

I opened the door saying hello before looking to see who it was. "Laxus?" I asked confused and shocked. He looked at me then my stomach with sadness. "Y-your pregnant?" He asked gulping. I nodded looking at him with slightly glassy eyes. "Well, I um came her to tell you that i-i was such a fool. I don't know why I did what I did, a-and I never wanted to make you feel like that. Ever! I just... I came to ask for another chance but I-i guess you can't give me one-" I cut him off with giving him a kiss. 

Gripping on to his hair a bit painfully, I couldn't believe he came looking for me. I couldn't believe it. I pulled away from him and held his face. "It's your Laxus. I could never love a man other than you." I said. He looked at me with tears in his eyes before letting them out and falling to his knees hugging my waist. I just stood there calming his cries. Although I haven't just forgiven him I stood there.

5 Months Later

I held S/n In my arms looking down at him. I want him to have a normal life. Normal Parents. I looked over at Laxus talking to everyone and bidding goodbyes before he came over and sat down on the bed next to me. 

He just looked S/n and me before looking away and down at his hands. "Laxus? What is it?" I asked looking at him. He looked back at me with tears in his eyes. "I have a little boy now." He said with a happy smile I laughed before moving over so he could lay with me. 

He laid down holding S/n with me before looking at me. Now. Now is the time. I forgive him. I leaned in and gave him and kiss before pulling away hearing a happy giggle. I looked down at S/n as he smiled at us. I just laughed before looking at Laxus. He knew, I finally forgave him. 

Short and I'm sorry if it was as good as expectations but here you go!