Lyon

A/N HEY SO I RAN OUTTA PEOPLE SO IM DOING LYON. IM NOT REALLY A FAN OF HIM BUT HEY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO HERE YOU GO! (BTW I MIGHT BE DOING GIRLS NEXT)

Y/n P.O.V

I grew up with Lyon and Gray. I thought of them as my brothers, but that changed swiftly after I started to get feeling for Lyon. After what had happened to Ur we all went our separate ways. I didn't know that I would run into Lyon ever again, but when I did my feeling came back for him the moment I met his eyes again. I always thought he was such a loving person and would never do what he is doing right now. 

Cheating.

He was always so nice and loving I would have never seen this coming, and boy did it hurt. As I listened to Sherry's moans, I felt my love Lyon disappear. 'Was I not enough?' I asked to myself, but those thoughts were ridden from my head when I heard a soothing voice. 

"Y/n?" It was Gray. "Uhh, H-Hey Gray..." I said quietly looking down. I heard Gray curse then come up to me a hug me. "I'm so sorry Y/n." He said as he rubbed my back. As he did so I finally broke down and cried into his chest. "Come on let's get out of here." He said and I nodded as he leads me away from my old house. 

(Time Skip)

I walked in front of the guild doors. "Are you sure he'll let me?" I asked Gray once more before I opened the doors. "I'm sure he'll let you join especially for the reason you are joining." He reassured me. I sighed heavily and said 'Okay' and made my way inside.

"Oh hey, Y/n! Long time no see, Where ya been?" I heard Natsu say as he walked up to me. "Hey, Natsu! I um I have been on a lot of jobs lately and couldn't make any time to come to the guild. I said feeling my whole mood lighten up as I was talking to Natsu. 

No. I did not like him, he's one of my best friends. I was there for him when he lost Lisanna so I would never be able to have a crush on him especially after finding out he had a crush on Lucy. 

"Oh cool." He said nodding. "Hey, do you know where headmaster is?" I asked, "Oh um yeah he right there, why?" He asked after pointing him out. "Well, I am joining the guild so I would need his permission to do so," I explained him. A first he was not affected then his eyes widen and he burst out. "YOU'RE FINALLY JOINING THE GUILD?!" He screamed hugging me. I just giggled and made my way towards Makarov with Natsu and Gray.

"Headmaster?" I asked him. "Yes my child?" He responded. "I-I was wondering if I could join the guild?" I asked a bit shyly looking down waiting for the rejection. "Hahaha! It's about time my child I've been waiting for you to say those words for years!" He said getting up and getting the stamp from Mira. "Where and what color?" He asked nicely and I gladly told him. 

"Thank You, Headmaster!" I said looking at the insignia in awe. "Your welcome, now LET US CELEBRATE OUR NEW MEMBER!" He yelled as everyone cheered and grabbed a beer.

Time Skip

I was having the most wonderful time ever in the guild as we celebrated. But all good times must come to an end. 

"Y/n! Oh god, I've been so worried! Why didn't you tell me you were coming here?" I groaned out loud. It was Lyon, and guess who was trailing behind him. Sherry. 

I got up pushing past Lyon and slapped Sherry. She held her face looking at me shocked. I smirked and punched her in the stomach. When she bent over to hold her stomach I kneed her in the face knocking her out. I scoffed, "I didn't even need to use my magic." I said out loud to no one in particular. 

"Y/n What the hell did ya do that for?" Lyon asked. "Oh your not off the hook either!" I yelled walking to him fast. 

"You piece of shit!" I yelled and hit him. 

"I loved you! and I thought you loved me!" I yelled jabbing in the throat. Hard. "What-" "Don't you DARE! You know exactly why I'm doing this! You. You cheated on me with her!" I pointed at the still unconscious Sherry. "Y/n-" "You know what let me shows you how it feels," I said walking away and walked up to the table I was at and sat on a random man's legs and kissed him. He ended up kissing back and snaking his arms around my waist. 

When I pulled away I blushed heavily as I realized who it was. It was FUCKING GILDARTS! Getting over what just happened I looked up to see Lyon with hurt all over his face. I got up and walked over to him. "Now get your bitch and go!" I yelled pointing him in the chest. He nodded and grabbed Sherry walking out. 

Everyone was silent until I heard and drunk Cana yell. "YAY!! NEW STEP- MOMMY!" And she ran over giving me a bone-crushing hug. Everyone broke out laughing. I blushed heavily. I know he's a bit older than me but I have had the biggest crush on him forever really.

"You know that wasn't that bad. Would you like to continue some other time?" I heard a gruff voice say behind me. My face went red noticing who it is. I turned around to see Gildarts there with a smirk on his face. "I-I," I looked around to see everyone watching. "I would like that." and everyone screamed so loud I almost went deaf. "Great!" He said and threw his arm around my shoulders and made us head back over to the table and we continued with the celebration, I, of course, snuggled up to Gildarts as we chugged our beers. 

SO DID YOU ALL LIKE??? THIS ONE IS A BIT LONG SO I HOPE YOU LIKE!!