Juvia~Neko Reader~Happy End

Y/n P.O.V

My ear flattened against my head and my tail stopped swishing from side to side. I listed as my lover made her lewd moans. Ex-Lover. I watched on in horror not being noticed. My heart broke, my legs buckled, and my lungs stopped working as I cried out in both agony and sadness. My cry causes Juvia and Gray to finally notice me. "Oh shit!" Gray said getting up and putting on his boxers. Juvia just covered herself while looking down, not able to me my red and teary eyes.

I stood up shakingly before walking over to my stuff. I began to pack. "Y/n?" JUvia spoke in a soft but broken voice. "N-No d-don't talk to me," I said quietly. "I'm sorry it was a mistake!" She pleaded. "I don't wanna hear it," I said and took my bags walking out of the apartment.

I walked to my car putting my stuff in and then drove to Erza's.

(Time Skip)

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open the door. Eventually, the door opened. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" She asked. I looked at her with teary eyes making her panic. "Y/n what's wrong?" She asked. That's when I broke down and I fell in her arms. "S-She cheated. Juvia c-cheated." I cried into Erza's shoulder while she whispered into my ear soothing words.

Erza brought me inside leading me upstairs so I could get dressed. "Here just take these." She said and gave me a shirt, pants and some undergarments. I pulled on the shirt and then glared at the pants. I decided not to put them on because of my tail. The shirt was a little big but I like how it was nice and roomy.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Erza laid down on the bed with a book in her hands. '50 Shades Of Grey.' It read. "Is it a good book?" I asked causing Erza to look. "Uh yeah, i-it is." Her face suddenly got darker. I just giggled, immediately knowing what kind of book it is. I slipped into the blankets. Turning to face Erza I watched as she read silently.

"Erza?" "Yes?" She looked over. "Can you rub my back?" I asked She nodded. I then turned over on my stomach lifting my shirt and lowered the blankets so she softly scratches my back and runs it. I moaned softly as she got to my tail. It is a soft spot for me.

Her hand began to get lower until it circling around my tail making me whimper. I then felt her grab a hold of my tail before giving it a soft tug making me moan out.

I looked over at her smirking self and jumped on her giving her a kiss full of need passion and love. All different things but they all were there.

(Time SKip) If you want the lemon, go to my lemon book and it will be there! Erza~Neko Reader

I woke up in a good mood. Turning over I saw Erza sleeping peacefully. I looked over at the clock and yelped causing Erza to wake. "Hmm? What's wrong?" She asked looking over at me. It's 1:30! I said getting up and pulling on a shirt and then one of Erza's skirts. I was dressed just like her. She looked at me and smirked. "I could get used to that." Cause me to blush and shake my head.

(Time Skip)

We walked into the guild making everyone look at us. "Erza! Why are you so late!" Natsu yelled marching over. "I was sleeping in for once." She said with a blank face before looking over at me with a smile. I just smiled back and went to the bar. I grabbed some strawberry cake and then walked over to Erza giving her some. "Thank you~" She whispered in my ear at it making it fly up. She just laughed and we continued to eat.

When we were finished Erza gave me a kiss on the cheek before getting up and throwing away the plate. WHile she was away JUvia walked up and sat across from me. "Before you yelled can I just tell you I'm sorry and that it was a mistake and I know I never will have a chance with you again but just know I'm sorry." She said looking down with a sad expression.

I smiled and took her hand. I forgive you Juvia, and you're right you will never a chance with me again but I would like to be friends." She looked up with shining eyes and then got up and gave me a hug. "THank you thank you thank you!" SHe said then ran away with a happy expression.

I watched with a smile as she ran. "That was very nice of you," Erza spoke. "I know," I said.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!